Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik wants TE Clark to return.....Te'O may get first round tender. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 25, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

Schiano has a 5 year contract, with 4 years remaining.IMO 2012 was to instill a new culture and he succeeded, as well as weeding out the malcontents. IMHO, 2013 is the year to determine who are the Bucs going to build the eventual Super Bowl Champions on, including the coaches. All others, who are not keepers long term might get flushed down the toilet. I really dont see Schiano or Dom taking a band aid approach to this year. If 2012 is any indication with David, Martin, Barron, Nicks and Jackson as evidence, this is the direction the Bucs will go. So marginal players, take your pick, will be gone to clear the way for long term players who can be coached up for the long haul.

Very well said.  I agree completely!

Turn the page.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 25, 2013, 09:47:06 PM

A first round tender for Teo makes no sense unless it's strictly a negotiating tool against Bennett

Hmmmm...interesting.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik wants TE Clark to return.....Te'O may get first round tender. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools