Boards > Pirate's Cove

So how does Small Business feel

<< < (3/3)

CBWx2:

--- Quote from: spartan on January 31, 2013, 04:54:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: CBWx2 on January 31, 2013, 04:42:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: spartan on January 31, 2013, 09:53:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: CBWx2 on January 30, 2013, 09:19:27 PM ---One who can't see that social issues have a direct impact on the economy is truly missing the point entirely.

--- End quote ---

And one who doesn't realize they have to be paid for is a step away from reality.

Putting the merits of the various social and entitlement programs aside, if you run out of funding, the program will die and nobody will get anything.

Obama is implementing policy without much real thought of how it will be paid for. He is leaving that for someone else to figure out down the road.

--- End quote ---

Kinda like the Bush tax cuts?

--- End quote ---

Sort of. Except they cost less over a decade  than Obama's additional annual spending.

--- End quote ---

Ah I see, so as long as it costs less than Obama's "additional spending", then you're okay with it. It's not deficits that concern you, just Obama's deficits. Gotcha.

dbucfan:
Ah, that is not what Spartan said. 

wreck ship:

--- Quote from: Rusty on January 30, 2013, 04:50:29 PM ---Ḷotś of us are in business and do what JG did all the time, hell sometimes on napkins. it just shows to go you that we need to put more business types managing our nations finances in place rather than professional politicians who are trained  ex lawyers whose main skill is to argue and constipate a process with no resolution. No lawyer hate here on my side, I work with them all the time, that said, MOST of our politicians do NOT come from entreprenurial backgrounds and simply stated they rely on what they know and do well ,,,,,,,argue a point to death.

--- End quote ---
Ironically Obama aka, the constitutional lawyer, has financially benefited big cat CEO's more the GWB aka the 'Oil Man'.
Not an endorsement for Obama, just pointing out that a presidents educational/experiences have little to do with social economics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version