Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREE SR's FAB 5 - 1-26: BUCS LIKE FIRST-ROUND OTs, CB TRUFANT AND A SLEEPER CB « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 26, 2013, 04:09:45 PM

i've grown weary of this constant o-line rebuild
well get yourself a nap, or an energy drink... can't have you weary 8)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 26, 2013, 04:33:53 PM

I would not like Fluker in the 1st. I think there's a decent chance he's only a NFL guard.
    I see he played DT in HS... We do need some beef in the D'line...

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 26, 2013, 04:41:55 PM

Bostad pulled off a miracle with shuffling our O'line around last season. Imagine Doug Martin with much better, more athletic blockers clearing the way for him. Our O'line played way above their heads last season, and Penn, who's not known for taking care of his body, will hit the big 30 at draft time. I'd have no problem with picking Lane Johnson...

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 26, 2013, 05:29:55 PM

Trade Penn / Joseph and get picks

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 26, 2013, 05:55:43 PM

Are 3 pro bowlers not enough on the line?????? Nicks...Joseph , and Penn aren't enough we need to dump a #1 draft pick as well????

Crazy talk, even missing our pro bowl guards the OLine was still one of the best units on this team. A top tier corner, DT, or DE will be there, anything else would be a huge disappointment.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREE SR's FAB 5 - 1-26: BUCS LIKE FIRST-ROUND OTs, CB TRUFANT AND A SLEEPER CB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools