Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Senior Bowl « previous next »
Page: 1 2

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 26, 2013, 06:32:30 PM

Ryan Nassib sucking it up just like I expected.

Hilarious that some people here think he'd be an upgrade over Freeman. I feel bad for the Bills if they end up wasting their 1st rounder on this kid.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 26, 2013, 07:17:34 PM

After watching today, nothing has changed for me. EJ is the only QB in this draft that I am even remotely interested in....and it's very remotely.

McCoy93

Starter

#17 : January 26, 2013, 07:31:44 PM

damn the qb's sucked today

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 26, 2013, 07:36:06 PM

All the QB's sucked for different reasons.  Glennon and Wilson made some nice NFL throws, but they also made some head-scratchers.

McCoy93

Starter

#19 : January 26, 2013, 07:37:41 PM

All the QB's sucked for different reasons.  Glennon and Wilson made some nice NFL throws, but they also made some head-scratchers.

i still wouldn't mind getting one after the 3rd round

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 26, 2013, 08:09:27 PM

my thoughts on the qbs

Glennon - made some good NFL throws. still shows hes too immobile and stiff to evade pressure. dont know how good of a leader he is
Dysert - looked like garbage. definately a developmental guy
Nassib - never understood the hype. hes a solid guy but that would be the best. think matt moore, wins you 8 games a year but nothing more
Jones - has all the talent in the world but crumbles under pressure.
Wilson - decent game but nothing special.
Manuel -  looked good but didnt face blitzes which is what normally causes his problems. still showed inconsitency

glennon might be worth it at the end of the 1st but better in the 2nd.
wilson is in the same boat. safer as a 2nd rounder.
 manuel is a late 2nd early 3rd.
Jones is a 3rd rounder
dysert is a 4th at the very best
nassib is a 3rd

this isnt a good year for qbs. every single one is questionable in the 1st. barkley was awful this year and i have serious questions about geno smith since he declined to get tested at the senior bowl, he appears to be afraid to compete

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 26, 2013, 10:01:24 PM

I wouldn't touch Glennon. I know some are high on him, but he just seems like an awkward nub with no confidence or leadership.

I agree EJ is a 2nd rounder. People tore into me when I said to take him in the 3rd a few weeks ago, but we all know QB is a unique position and they get drafted earlier than they should every year. I think this year's crop is garbage, but I'll bet four or five QBs are still taken in the first two rounds, and I'll be surprised if EJ makes it past the second round. He has lots of issues, no argument, but he also has more upside than any QB in this weak ass draft class. You know that some GM will be too enamored with his size, mobility, and arm strength to pass him up. With all the successful mobile QBs as of late, somebody will grab him much earlier than people are expecting. Wouldn't even shock me to see him go in the first.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 26, 2013, 11:04:44 PM

i still expect a bunch of qbs to be taken in the first 2 rounds.

id be willing to bet that
geno smith
matt barkley
mike glennon
ej manuel
tyler wilson

are all drafted by the end of the 2nd round. teams are very willing to overdraft a qb nowadays and add to that fact that the rookie salaries arent nearly as high as they used to be. jones and nassib really damaged their stock today

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 27, 2013, 12:54:46 PM

Glennon to me has the look of an NFL QB but needs some pro seasoning.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 27, 2013, 01:10:35 PM

I just don't see "the look"

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 27, 2013, 01:16:36 PM

lmao

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 27, 2013, 01:17:50 PM

Looks like a slightly retarded Chris Simms to me.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#27 : January 27, 2013, 03:47:40 PM

Damn, for real....

Now that the Senior Bowl is done, I hope Monday's business will include announcing the rest of our coaching roster.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 27, 2013, 04:04:40 PM

Landry Jones could easily be the best QB in this draft if he wasn't rattled so easy and feel phantom pressure. Kid has all the arm talent in the world. Tyler Wilson doesn't have the arm to play here, he can't throw the deep ball at all and is captain checkdown.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Senior Bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools