Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Offseason Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#90 : February 19, 2013, 04:39:04 PM

Didn't want to start a separate thread.

Isn't this allready a separate thread?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#91 : February 19, 2013, 05:29:34 PM

Ahhh the top 50. A list so laden with names we can go go back and say I was right about player x and nevermind the fact I was wrong about 40 some other guys. Brilliant. 

Im going to start by saying the entire draft class will be great. That way I can say I was right about anyone that panned out. Then I will shy away from any conflict suggesting I was wrong about the other 200 or so players that didnt work out.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#92 : February 19, 2013, 05:30:08 PM

Im pretty sure my hit rate will be about the same as jdub.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#93 : February 19, 2013, 05:32:34 PM

Ahhh the top 50. A list so laden with names we can go go back and say I was right about player x and nevermind the fact I was wrong about 40 some other guys. Brilliant. 

It's a list of guys he likes. It's not like he gets points and a prize for every guy that turns out to be good.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#94 : February 19, 2013, 05:35:47 PM

Ignore him Spoolios. Arguing will get you no where. Besides, when you quote him....then I have to see his dumb remarks! lol

Draft Aaron Donald

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#95 : February 19, 2013, 05:46:01 PM

If you dont see the irony or humor in aguy who pimps guys for months that all become busts and then come back and says some player on his top 50 had success than I cant help you.

Its no different tha java daying all the bucs players suck except some white guy. At some point he will be right due to the law of averages and then he comes back and says "see I was right."

I guess because jdub kepts it to draft o rospect and doesnt use race as a factor everything is wonderful.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#96 : February 19, 2013, 05:48:11 PM

Ignore him Spoolios. Arguing will get you no where. Besides, when you quote him....then I have to see his dumb remarks! lol

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#97 : February 19, 2013, 05:50:20 PM

I'm ignoring Tat, so I have no idea what nonsense he is spewing....but it's a perfect example of why he is ignored. Dude adds nothing to any conversation. He's a one trick pony that searches through threads for something to make negative comments about. Like coming in here and making multiple posts just to say how dumb this thread is. Sorry you have nothing better to do with tour time. Get a life chump.

Draft Aaron Donald

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#98 : February 19, 2013, 05:54:46 PM

Lol says the guy who makes a list of 50 college players he researched despite having nothing do with scouting ot game tapes to even formulate an accurate opinon.. Pot meet kettle.

Someones just mad I call bs when I see it.
: February 19, 2013, 05:56:49 PM tatmanfish

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#99 : February 19, 2013, 06:01:13 PM

For those that don't know, I make this list every year to make the offseason and draft day more fun for me. Half the guys on my lists are long shot 7th round prospects or guys not even expected to be drafted. I don't ever throw it up in anyone's face or try to get credit for being some awesome scout. It's all in fun.

Draft Aaron Donald

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#100 : February 19, 2013, 06:04:36 PM

For those that don't know, I make this list every year to make the offseason and draft day more fun for me. Half the guys on my lists are long shot 7th round prospects or guys not even expected to be drafted. I don't ever throw it up in anyone's face or try to get credit for being some awesome scout. It's all in fun.

Just a few weeks ago you made a post sayint that players x, y, and z were on my top 50 list when they were applauded for their rookie seasons.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#101 : February 19, 2013, 06:05:43 PM

If you dont see the irony or humor in aguy who pimps guys for months that all become busts and then come back and says some player on his top 50 had success than I cant help you.

Its no different tha java daying all the bucs players suck except some white guy. At some point he will be right due to the law of averages and then he comes back and says "see I was right."

I guess because jdub kepts it to draft o rospect and doesnt use race as a factor everything is wonderful.

Good post Tatman. +1

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#102 : February 19, 2013, 06:07:35 PM

Jesus. Every ignored poster on these boards has to post in my thread? Just need Java, Morgan, and Illuminator and it'll be a real party.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#103 : February 19, 2013, 06:08:49 PM

1. DE Bjoern Werner
2. CB DeMarcus Milliner
3. CB Xavier Rhodes
4. OT Eric Fisher
5. DT Sheldon Richardson
6.  DE/LB Dion Jordan
7.  TE Tyler Eifert
8. DT Jesse Williams
9. WR DeAndre Hopkins
10. CB Jordan Poyer

11.  TE Gavin Escobar
12. DE/OLB Cornellius Carradine
13. OT Lane Johnson
14.  WR Stedman Bailey
15. QB Tyler Wilson
16. CB Leon McFadden
17. FS David Amerson
18. RB Monte Ball
19. RB Eddy Lacy
20. DT Brandon Williams

21. LB Kaseem Greene,
22.  RB/KR Dennis Johnson
23. OT Menelik Watson
24. LB Jon Major
25. LB Chase Thomas
26. C Barrett Jones
27. QB EJ Manuel
28. CB/KR Robert Alford
29. RB Jawan Jamison
30. LB Nico Johnson

31. FS Bacarri Rambo
32. LB Michael Clay
33. CB/FS A.J. Bouye
34. LB Gerald Hodges
35. DE Armonty Bryant
36. WR Uzoma Nwachukwu
37. DE Mike Catapano
38. OLB/DE Brandon Sharpe
39. TE Jake Stoneburner
40. TE Zach Sudfeld

41. TE Philip Lutzenkirchen

Draft Aaron Donald

zsmith22

Starter

#104 : February 19, 2013, 06:11:27 PM

Jdub, Where's Marquise Goodwin on that list?
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Offseason Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools