Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Offseason Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37

CanadianBuc

Starter
#45 : January 29, 2013, 04:55:37 PM

not trying to replace them but some depth would be nice......

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 29, 2013, 04:59:53 PM

Agreed Bucfan18. Going WR in round two is idiotic.

We could get Ace Sanders with one of our 4th round picks , instead of wasting our 2nd picking a part-time position like slot wr that early. You'd fill yet another need getting the best KR in the nation , and a guy who can develop into a monster slot wr.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 29, 2013, 08:21:18 PM

He didn't say it was idiotic so what are you agreeing with moron? Go troll somewhere else. You're not even good at it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#48 : January 29, 2013, 08:26:46 PM

He didn't say it was idiotic so what are you agreeing with moron? Go troll somewhere else. You're not even good at it.

Don't even bother with that guy Jdub. The dude is nothing more than an instigator and a clown...and everyone knows it.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#49 : January 29, 2013, 08:28:45 PM

I know, but Doloris isn't a guy....just so you know. He had his surgery back in 09'.

HolyBuc

Starter
#50 : January 29, 2013, 08:29:35 PM

I would really love Tavon Austin on this team...can we get four picks between 20-64?  We can all dream can't we.   I still remember how crazy it sounded to dream about having Vincent Jackson and Carl Nicks on the Bucs.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#51 : January 29, 2013, 09:10:01 PM

Go troll somewhere else. You're not even good at it.

You just made an entire thread dedicated to your own mock draft  (because the mock draft thread wasn't good enough ) ,and your mock completely sucks.

You've simply been called out on it . Now the question is : Why U mad ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#52 : January 29, 2013, 10:42:13 PM

DeAndre Hopkins is probably my second choice at WR in this draft. Kid kinda reminds me of Mike WIll.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#53 : January 29, 2013, 11:27:36 PM

While I like Bailey's game and think he is an ideal fit as a true slot receiver for the Bucs - I have seen where he is slated as a mid to late second rounder all the way to a mid third round prospect. This draft is loaded with slot type receivers...I think with Marcus Wheaton, Ryan S.w.o.p.e, Quinton Patton, Kenny Stills, Connor Vernon, Jasper Collins, Josh Boyce, Sam McGuffie and Isaiah Voegeli there are a ton of options for slot receivers. Granted I've probably been one of the biggest advocates of the Bucs drafting a receiver based on the design of the offensive scheme.  But not sure with much more pressing needs at CB, RT, TE, DT and to a lesser extent DE that the Bucs are going to dive in, in the second rounder and pluck a receiver off the board. Having said that, if Bailey is rated by the Bucs highly I could see them pulling the trigger....

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#54 : January 29, 2013, 11:31:58 PM

All I know is we NEED another good receiver. We have zilch behinf Mike and Vincent. I mean Benn has been a huge disappointment and has one foot out the door, and Underwood is not a valid starter in this league. Sammie Stroughter's NFL career is just about over. We got nothing. Whether it be Bailey, some other draft pick, or a free agent....we have to bring a real #3.

Brahmal

Second String
#55 : January 29, 2013, 11:35:47 PM

IMO we should be looking for a slot receiver in FA. Great route-running and finding holes in coverage is what you want the slot to deliver, and those are typically veteran qualities.  Not knocking the player at all JDouble, but someone mentioned Hartline earlier and he (or someone similar) would be perfect, and free up that 2nd rounder for a more pressing need.  I wonder if Ertz would still be around. 

When you're coming up with these mocks, do you ignore FA?  Just curious.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#56 : January 29, 2013, 11:37:18 PM

There is no doubt the cupboard is bare behind Jackson and Williams, and should either player succumb to injuries the offense is bound to struggle mightily. If Dominik is taking a page out of the Giants annuals of drafting theory he is sure to draft secondary players, defensive lineman and receivers early an often and pick up TE's, RB's OL's and LB's mid to late...

Buck N Up

Starter

#57 : January 29, 2013, 11:41:46 PM

what are your thoughts on Tennessee's WR's Hunter & Patterson. I think Patterson is going early round 1 only reason he might fall would be his route run ability, Hunter I hear is a little inconsistent catching the ball and needs to polish up on that. haven't heard of any off the field issues just wondering your thoughts JDub, would they fit in our scheme if we could get them in round 2-3?

Brahmal

Second String
#58 : January 29, 2013, 11:45:57 PM

Whether or not he has, TE has become the "hot" position in the NFL the last couple of years.  Maybe it's a fad, but seeing as the Bucs have squat at the position right now I'd love to come out of this draft with a bonafide player.   Maybe Escobar is that guy, and it seems that SDST has been putting out some good prospects recently.
: January 29, 2013, 11:48:05 PM Brahmal

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#59 : January 30, 2013, 01:41:37 AM

Thanks for separating your mock draft from the rest of them. I, too, feel that you're a little too good to be included with everyone else.
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1302259.0.HTML
Hey, just be happy everything wasn't written in bold and 18 in size.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Offseason Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools