Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Williams place in history « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 31, 2013, 05:39:30 PM

Totally false.   The Bucs have gotten onsides kicks in the past and won games due to it.    But they have NEVER won a game where they tried that cheap kneel down crap.

We recovered an own onside kick THIS season? News to me.

Attacking the kneel down is not very common nowdays, therefore it did not happen often. But as teams won games because of an successful onside kick, team won because of having attacked the kneel down. Just look at the Miracle at the Meadowlands.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : January 31, 2013, 05:43:50 PM

I watched that Miracle at the Meadowlands game live when it happened.   They did not pull that cheap crap that Schiano pulls in that game.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 31, 2013, 05:52:03 PM

I watched that Miracle at the Meadowlands game live when it happened.   They did not pull that cheap crap that Schiano pulls in that game.

So you saw the Eagles win the game?

Actually the only issue i have regarding all this, why did we change from the regular kneel down in week 1 to a shotgun kneel down later in the season.

I do not want Schiano to stop playing WITHIN the rules.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 31, 2013, 06:05:39 PM

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 01, 2013, 09:09:14 AM

So why did we not attempt this 'assault' on the Center @NO? If his only intention is to hurt someone else, he should try this everytime, not just in close games?
Why had no prosecutor adress this case yet?

And then we are back to my initial question why should Schiano deserve respect for stopping this ...'illegal action' as you call it? Do i deserve a medal for not killing someone today? Does Vick deserve respect for not rapeing dogs anymore?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 01, 2013, 09:30:46 AM

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 01, 2013, 09:55:52 AM

Seems photoshoped, never saw speech bubble in real life. But if you think this is what happend, why do you not send your 'evidences' to the City attorney of Arlington? By holding back those 'evidence' you are participating in Schiano 'attempted assault'.

Listen Schiano, only if you would tell your defense to fake injuries you will become a real NFL coach. Playing within the rules wont get you any respect. Just stopping to play within the rules does.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 01, 2013, 10:38:09 AM

This guy needs a decoder ring or something. I feel like he's going to try to sell me a Louis Vuitton purse any moment now.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#38 : February 01, 2013, 06:47:44 PM

Uh...if its legal, it's not cheap, it's part of the game. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 02, 2013, 02:05:06 AM

This guy needs a decoder ring or something. I feel like he's going to try to sell me a Louis Vuitton purse any moment now.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Williams place in history « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools