Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: David Amerson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 21, 2013, 09:46:24 PM

(which don't even show you the field from the proper film watching angle , or focus on the player in question throughout the play ) , tells the whole story.

Do you have some foolish notion that coach film has a separate game tape focused on each player? If it was zoomed in on one guy you couldn't tell wtf was going on anyways. You have to actually locate the player you are interested in and watch him. I know it's hard for you to do if the guy isn't circled for you, but with practice you can grasp it I'm sure. Maybe.

And how do you know what a "proper camera angle for scouting" is? Are you some sort of Fantasy Scout Extraodinaire?!?! Lol. Get of my sack clown.

Scouts can actually go the games and watch a player they are scouting and interested in . Scouts also prefer film from the endzone angles because you can see the entire field . If you are watching a television broadcast , and trying to scout a corner , you won't even see him on the screen unless the QB happens throw the ball his way , because the camera is always focused on the QB.

Once again , stop trying to pretend you are a real scout . You've watched two youtube videos.  I'm trying to help you out , and you sound like a baffoon saying you "watch film".
: February 21, 2013, 09:48:30 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 21, 2013, 10:13:03 PM

You sound like a baffoon following me around the forums and stalking me....but it doesn't stop you.

I, like any fan, can watch games and form opinions. It doesn't make me a wanna be scout. Just a fan with opinions. If you'd stop acting like I'm special and my opinions need your critique, problem solved. So again, get off my sack clown.

Draft Aaron Donald

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 21, 2013, 10:18:56 PM

Dolorous,

Yes teams record games from the endzones. However, any angle you watch this kid from doesn't change the fact that he is slow and is better suited at FS in the NFL.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 21, 2013, 11:13:39 PM

However, any angle you watch this kid from doesn't change the fact that he is slow and is better suited at FS in the NFL.

if he is slow, why would he succeed as a FS?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 22, 2013, 07:10:53 AM

You sound like a baffoon following me around the forums and stalking me....but it doesn't stop you.

I, like any fan, can watch games and form opinions. It doesn't make me a wanna be scout. Just a fan with opinions. If you'd stop acting like I'm special and my opinions need your critique, problem solved. So again, get off my sack clown.

We all watch youtube videos . We all have players we like and don't like . You , however , seem to be the only one to go around pretending to be a real scout.  Don't take it personally. I am not following you around the board , you just happen to say something stupid about twice a day that raises my attention. Earlier it was suggesting that the solution to our TE problem was moving Lorig there.

Now quiet everyone !! Quiet please ! Jdub is "watching film " ....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 22, 2013, 07:34:00 AM

That's classic Doloris. He is an instigator, and as you said, a "clown". We've seen the same thing with him following Boid and Biggs, trying desperately to suckle on their scrotum.

Best thing to do is just hit the red "X" under his screen name.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 22, 2013, 07:36:03 AM

I have. Occasionally someone quotes him and I bite. My own dumb fault.

Draft Aaron Donald

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 22, 2013, 07:37:12 AM

That's classic Doloris. He is an instigator, and as you said, a "clown". We've seen the same thing with him following Boid and Biggs, trying desperately to suckle on their scrotum.

Best thing to do is just hit the red "X" under his screen name.

This is classic Chace. Butthurt because of all the times I called out his stupidity ( saying Davin Joseph sucks ). Pretending to ignore , but commenting on all my posts .... still . LOL

Classic , indeeed.
: February 22, 2013, 07:38:58 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 26, 2013, 09:07:55 AM

4.38... wow! His game tape looks slowwww

youngone

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 26, 2013, 09:09:33 AM

Wow.. Then why does he play so slow???

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 26, 2013, 09:40:05 AM

Not knowing the system, reacts late - not instincts.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#41 : February 26, 2013, 09:51:56 AM

We'll see in the position drills of his his are tight. Could be part of the reason. Or he could've just practiced sprinters tech to get a good time

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 26, 2013, 10:06:48 AM

Guessing he won't do as well in the agility drills.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 26, 2013, 11:38:02 AM

Couldn't see the agility drills...   anyone have an unbiased scouting report?

I'd like this guy in the 3rd still...   

we all know that Schiano wants versatile defenders.   

Draft two CB's,  Hire two CB's in FA.   Keep Barber, A Black and Biggers.   

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 26, 2013, 12:16:50 PM

Looks like I was right again. How stupid do you guys feel that said Amerson is too slow ?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: David Amerson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools