Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN snafu allows audience to hear talking heads doubting Tebow's future « previous next »
Page: 1 2

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« : January 30, 2013, 12:23:19 AM »

ESPN snafu allows audience to see Hannah Storm and Mark Schlereth doubt Tim Tebow’s future

By Kevin Kaduk

Shutdown Corner – 9 minutes ago.. .

The country's sporting attention may be focused on the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens as the two teams prepare to square off in New Orleans on Sunday.

It shouldn't come as a surprise, however, to find that ESPN's talking heads still have Tim Tebow on the brain. Watch the hilarious scene as Sports Center anchors Hannah Storm and Mark Schlereth talk about the beleaguered quarterback as what they think is a private conversation can actually be seen by the audience at home.

Thanks to Tim Tebow Fan No. 1 for providing the setup for that video. However, of you can't entirely tell what's going on, it would appear that Schlereth was talking about Tebow's future possibilities at another position (tight end) before sharing some doubts with Storm over whether Tebow has the talent to pull it off. Here's a transcript:

Storm: The what?

Schlereth: It's like a tight-end/h-back?

Storm: Oh yeaaaah. Well that's interesting.

Schlereth: But I'm going to tell you. I talked to a bunch of Broncos coaches who said 'I just don't know if he's a fluid enough athlete to go over and play tight end ... they say he doesn't catch the ball naturally either

Storm: Well if that's the case. Ohh. (hears producer in ear piece) OK, OK. Sure, sure.

Producer: "OK, standby guys."

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #1 : January 30, 2013, 01:13:18 AM »

Nothing different than everyone else is sayin,  except Java.   He expects Tebow to turn into Tom Brady any day now.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #2 : January 30, 2013, 01:51:41 AM »

...He also thinks those Asian girls are female.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #3 : January 30, 2013, 02:45:35 AM »

I don't think Tebow will be like Brady.    More like Steve Young but a better runner and worse passer.    Tebow is a winner and will win a Super Bowl as a starting QB in the NFL.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #4 : January 30, 2013, 03:46:59 AM »

I don't think Tebow will be like Brady.    More like Steve Young but a better runner and worse passer.    Tebow is a winner and will win a Super Bowl as a starting QB in the NFL.

fail. Fail. FAIL. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #5 : January 30, 2013, 05:46:07 AM »

What do Josh Freeman and Ryan Leaf have in common? 

Neither one of them have ever led their team to the playoffs.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #6 : January 30, 2013, 06:05:18 AM »

What do Josh Freeman and Ryan Leaf have in common? 

Neither one of them have ever led their team to the playoffs.

Wow....insightful. Oh, and by the way, Tebow will never lead a team to a Super Bowl as a QB.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #7 : January 30, 2013, 06:20:57 AM »

Looks to me like Tebow has already led his team to the playoffs...    and WON in the playoffs.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #8 : January 30, 2013, 06:25:43 AM »

And after his "great game" against the Pats the very next week?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #9 : January 30, 2013, 06:27:11 AM »

Hey, you can't win them all.   Just ask Tom Brady last week.

But you can at least make the playoffs sometimes and win in the playoffs sometimes if you are a winner.    Freeman wouldn't know about that.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #10 : January 30, 2013, 06:30:06 AM »

Ask Tom Brady? He would show his rings and then proceed to ask Tebow to clean them. He has the time after all,  being a third string quarterback.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #11 : January 30, 2013, 06:34:23 AM »

Get-off-Tebow's-**CENSORED**.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #12 : January 30, 2013, 06:35:47 AM »

Get-off-Tebow's-**CENSORED**.

He can't. He's obsessed.  :P :P :P

STERN11354

Starter

« #13 : January 30, 2013, 06:55:39 AM »

Is it me or does it look like Mark Schlereth is trying real hard to take a bowel movement.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #14 : January 30, 2013, 07:46:22 AM »

Tebow is clownshoes.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN snafu allows audience to hear talking heads doubting Tebow's future « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools