Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Josh Freeman have a chance to be Elite ? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

gone

Hall of Famer
#105 : February 03, 2013, 01:00:07 AM

All of the elite QBs will be watching two middle of the pack QBs in the SB tomorrow night. All the Bucs need is a mediocre pass defense to get to Giants Stadium next February.

Lol.

Drowning in homerism.

Sparky's favorite drink:

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#106 : February 03, 2013, 09:16:09 AM

Yup. Koolaid barely edged Ensure.

Barely.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#107 : February 03, 2013, 11:17:51 AM

finally we have a decent HC.

I agree that Schiano is "decent".

Not great like this one.

Great coaches don't win division titles with 9-7 records. It was like being the tallest midget. Nothing great about it. That's why he was fired.

Schiano has already generated a bond with his players. Even a veteran player, Vjax, has already said he would run through a wall for Greg Schiano. You never heard any player say that about Jon Gruden from 2003 on. Schiano leads from in front. Gruden used a bullwhip.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#108 : February 03, 2013, 11:23:52 AM

My favorite drink is Arnold Palmer's ice tea. My favorite team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The difference is, I support the team and  can be critical without attacking. You can't.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#109 : February 03, 2013, 11:25:13 AM

Even a veteran player, Vjax, has already said he would run through a wall for Greg Schiano.

Sounds like the same thing the players said about Raheem.     

You can talk your crap when Schiano holds up a Lombardi like Gruden did.   Until then, Schiano can't carry Gru's jock.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#110 : February 03, 2013, 01:24:57 PM

Even a veteran player, Vjax, has already said he would run through a wall for Greg Schiano.

You can talk your crap when Schiano holds up a Lombardi like Gruden did.   Until then, Schiano can't carry Gru's jock.

First, Gruden has no need for a jock.

Second, Schiano has never been fired as a HC. Al Davis ran Gruden out of town, and the Glazers wanted Gruden gone so bad they paid him to leave. Jerry Jones wants the coaches under Gruden but he doesn't want Gruden. Eight coaching vacancies last month and not one wanted Gruden. He's too much of a head case. He can't teach. He can't lead. He can't open his mouth without lying or just being wrong.

Wait a minute. I think I just figured out the attraction. You love Gruden because you have so many basic traits in common.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#111 : February 03, 2013, 01:39:21 PM

Ouch!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#112 : February 03, 2013, 03:00:30 PM

First, Gruden has no need for a jock.

Second, Schiano has never been fired as a HC. Al Davis ran Gruden out of town, and the Glazers wanted Gruden gone so bad they paid him to leave. Jerry Jones wants the coaches under Gruden but he doesn't want Gruden. Eight coaching vacancies last month and not one wanted Gruden. He's too much of a head case. He can't teach. He can't lead. He can't open his mouth without lying or just being wrong.

Wait a minute. I think I just figured out the attraction. You love Gruden because you have so many basic traits in common.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#113 : February 03, 2013, 03:29:52 PM

The Gruden bashing is assinine.

The guy wins a Lombardi, and you crap on him?  awesome.  Not.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#114 : February 03, 2013, 04:05:23 PM

The Schiano bashing is asinine and unfair as well. Gruden didn't win the Lombardi by himself, and I have stated many times he played his part. The thing is, he's not the only coach that could have done it with those players. There was a lot of talent on that roster. The thing is, he inherited a great roster and then left a crappy one. That's what I've got against him and that's my right. It's not my goal in life to impress the likes of you. IMO what I said was accurate and the truth, and the description fits JavaRay to a T. He says stupid crap to provoke a reaction. Tebow's mother doesn't believe what JavaRay writes, and she likes her kid.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#115 : February 03, 2013, 04:33:28 PM

Gruden did not win a SB after 2002, and thats what he gets bashed for,  his teams after 2002.

His SB made him the HC until 2008. Else he would have deserved to get the boot alot earlier than that.

Would we have a team capable of winning a SB, just bad coaching not getting them over the hump, Gruden should be our next HC... again.
But if its about building something first, Gruden does not have the record to show for, being qualified to be the guy.

His record after 2002? Awesome. NOT

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#116 : February 03, 2013, 04:43:47 PM

The Schiano bashing is asinine and unfair as well.

Trust me, if Schiano ever wins a Lombardi, I will not bash him.   Only a moron would bash a head coach who won a Super Bowl for the Bucs.   But until Schiano does that, he's fair game. 

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#117 : February 03, 2013, 04:52:29 PM

Trust me, if Schiano ever wins a Lombardi, I will not bash him.   Only a moron would bash a head coach who won a Super Bowl for the Bucs.   But until Schiano does that, he's fair game.

Heemy carries a ring for 'winning' SB XXXVII with your favourite team.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#118 : February 03, 2013, 04:58:34 PM

Not as head coach he doesn't.

gone

Hall of Famer
#119 : February 03, 2013, 05:06:28 PM

"I hate Java so much I just can't stop posting back and forth with him!!!"

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Josh Freeman have a chance to be Elite ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools