Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Knew Vincent Jackson Would Work to Be Great « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#15 : January 30, 2013, 04:02:00 PM

Thanks Biggs

The quest for .500 begins...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 30, 2013, 08:19:45 PM

Thnx Biggs. I knew there was a 1 yr 1 mil in there somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 30, 2013, 09:41:42 PM

Love Vincent but he has a ways to go to beat out Hardy and Simeon, as best free agent acquisition ever.  Hopefully he stays healthy for another 4-5 years.

On a side note...how in the hell did he ever get out of San Diego?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 30, 2013, 09:43:42 PM

same way we get revis out of new york?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 30, 2013, 09:45:55 PM

same way we get revis out of new york?

I was thinking about that earlier, why are they shopping him anyway?   Money?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 30, 2013, 09:50:14 PM

You really can't ask him for more. MVP of that offense in my opinion. I agree without him the offense would have struggled and I don't think Martin has as good a season either. I just hope our team can get a SB trip while he's still in his prime.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 30, 2013, 09:51:07 PM

no, i dont think so.  the situations were actually not similar in any way that i know of.  i was just making a generalization about getting a great player when we really had no right/reason to do so.

and i completely misread your post.  i have no idea why they are shopping him.  to trade him they still take a cap hit...would guess its because his contract demands are ridiculous and they are willing to take a cap hit in order to return some quality draft picks?
: January 30, 2013, 09:52:46 PM GameTime

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 30, 2013, 09:57:24 PM

no, i dont think so.  the situations were actually not similar in any way that i know of.  i was just making a generalization about getting a great player when we really had no right/reason to do so.

and i completely misread your post.  i have no idea why they are shopping him.  to trade him they still take a cap hit...would guess its because his contract demands are ridiculous and they are willing to take a cap hit in order to return some quality draft picks?

Could be.  Can't blame it on Tannebaum [sp?]  he is long gone.  Bringing in Tebow sealed his fate.

And I don't know what AJ Smith's deal was.  I am outa here soon,  so I will screw the Chargers as much as I can before I go?     Crazy stuff.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Knew Vincent Jackson Would Work to Be Great « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools