Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your favorite PR posters « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#105 : January 31, 2013, 10:57:48 AM

Been a sports fan a lot of years. One of the better boards I know of is right here, thanks to EVERYONE who posts. A very wide diversity of opinions and entertainment. Always good to find like-thinkers, but we all need to see and/or hear opposing views too. Each opposing view gives us the opportunity to either re-assess or strengthen our own.
    Hey, if anyone already knew everything, think how boring life would be for them, with no opportunity to learn or experience anything new... ;)
    Warren Sapp said something like "I wouldn't say anything about someone in social media I hadn't already said to their face". That plus Reagan's "Learn to disagree without being disagreeable" pretty much describes this ol' fart on his journey into the sunset of his years... ;D

You should be on everyone's list - you definitely know how to post without being polarizing. We need more posters like yourself.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#106 : January 31, 2013, 11:14:02 AM

Wittiest poster is John Galt?.....and there is no close second
a shame he doesn't post more

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#107 : January 31, 2013, 11:56:56 AM

Benchwarmer is pretty cool - always adds to the discussion. Can't understand why he was under the "watched" -mode for what seemed like years.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#108 : January 31, 2013, 02:13:01 PM

Tatman - is a Madden nerd like myself, and also researches before posting on a given subject. Smart guy.

How about the time he went insane and only posted "What?" for a week or so over and over and over?    Ya, real smart guy.

What? lol, proof there wasnt/aren't any mods.

Really most posters I don't mind. Java sucks, Morgans a tool, Dolorus is a clown. But most everyone else is straight. Even those guys can be good posters when they want to be, just wish they wanted to be more often. I do find Javas obsession with lady boys and gay undertones are disturbing along with posters saving pics of others.

Im just not a fan of the over the top pessimist who exaggerate and go to extremes like little children throwing a fit.. Boid does this sometimes, but most the time hes pretty solid. Once he decides he doesn't like someone for whatever reason, he goes to extremes.

Don't care for extreme homers either, but at least they are excited for the team in almost any situation.

Honestly, if there was a minimalistic moderator on these boards I think it would be damn near perfect here. It just gets old watching the same guys continually and blatantly violate rules.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#109 : January 31, 2013, 02:17:17 PM

Are we choosing a prom king and queen?

Prom Queen. i vote Java.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#110 : January 31, 2013, 05:02:59 PM

There's more moderation around here than most people realize or care to admit. Essentially, it comes down to what gets reported and what doesn't. If it troubles you, report it.

Usually, though, it's always the same whiners and their petty complaints. "Delorous has a different opinion than me. I want him banned!", "Illuminator was mean to me. Wah!" or "Java doesn't hate white people as much as I do. He must be racist!"

What they want is censorship, not moderation.
: January 31, 2013, 05:06:13 PM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#111 : January 31, 2013, 05:15:36 PM

Benchwarmer is pretty cool - always adds to the discussion. Can't understand why he was under the "watched" -mode for what seemed like years.

I think he was watched because he was trying to use the forum to somehow get a date with Raheem Morris.    That was a while ago though and Morris is now gone, so things have cooled down.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#112 : January 31, 2013, 05:29:28 PM

There's more moderation around here than most people realize or care to admit. Essentially, it comes down to what gets reported and what doesn't. If it troubles you, report it.

Usually, though, it's always the same whiners and their petty complaints. "Delorous has a different opinion than me. I want him banned!", "Illuminator was mean to me. Wah!" or "Java doesn't hate white people as much as I do. He must be racist!"

There is also a sense of humor problem.  Too many people take too many things too seriously on this board.  I am so tired of hearing comments being called racist, and reading people whining about being offended.  The comments that are called "racist" are usually comments where two people disagree on football :o :o?? 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#113 : January 31, 2013, 06:00:13 PM

I do find Javas obsession with lady boys and gay undertones are disturbing .

Dude, you are so paranoid.    Don't worry, I doubt myself nor any other guy on this forum are interested in trying to steal any of your lady boys.    You may find this hard to believe, but there are some of us guys who only like to have sexual relations with women.     You can keep all your lady boys for yourself and live happily every after.     On a side not though, I realize you probably like him for his personality rather than looks, but I do think you might want to try for better than the one you have in your "What" picture.    Just helping out a fellow board member with some advice from an outsider's perspective.   Take it if you want, or leave it.   Please don't be offended by my comments.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#114 : January 31, 2013, 06:20:49 PM

There is also a sense of humor problem.  Too many people take too many things too seriously on this board. 

Amen to that...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#115 : January 31, 2013, 08:57:06 PM

And these are my blocked posters.....in case you're interested

Biggs3535  [unblock]
MiltonMack21  [unblock]
Boid Fink  [unblock]
burger40  [unblock]
chace1986  [unblock]
ufojoe  [unblock]
dbucfan  [unblock]
Hate  [unblock]
tatmanfish  [unblock]
Tampa-Two  [unblock]
olafberserker  [unblock]
BucsFTW  [unblock]
Rat  [unblock]
RogerGoodellSucks  [unblock]
VinBucFan  [unblock]
Olafbersker  [unblock]
GayRobot  [unblock]

Olaf really must have done a number on the good nurse.  She blocked him twice on her fictional list.

no, one is me (olafberserker) and then there is that Olafbersker guy.  He's right that guy is a jerk.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#116 : January 31, 2013, 08:58:05 PM

and by the way, my favorite posters are morgana, vinbuc, and cbw.  Best entertainment for your dollar by far.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#117 : January 31, 2013, 10:05:04 PM

Bring back Crispy and karen, talking about STRANGE!

Karen was psychotic.

Karen used to stalk MrFreakingMiyagi or something.

Her, Turbo, and Chrispy were the trifecta of always being assclowns.

What did you think of Sgt. Schultz?
Haha oh yeah I remember him.

Just a stupid kid who was a terrible liar.

That thread will go down in PR history for the ages.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#118 : January 31, 2013, 10:30:58 PM

He posted his pic here once.   I bet Hate has it saved somewhere.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#119 : January 31, 2013, 10:33:26 PM

He posted his pic here once.   I bet Hate has it saved somewhere.

I can promise you that any pics i have saved are not males. Can you make that same proclamation?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your favorite PR posters « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools