Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 49ers CB Chris Culliver makes anti-gay comments on media day « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#45 : January 31, 2013, 07:13:24 PM

what a dumb ass:

"The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel. It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience."

what a b*tch move. full back-pedal. Comments thoughts that are in his head, yet that is not how he feels in his heart... blah, blah, blah.

With the way he talked, not what he talked about but his use of English...I don't think he has much of a future outside of football.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#46 : February 01, 2013, 04:27:29 PM

Is this Jon Ryan's "coming out" tweet?

From USATODAY.com:

Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan thinks Chris Culliver should be suspended for his negative comments about having a gay teammate.

The 31-year-old Canadian gave his thoughts in a tweet posted late Wednesday night. He called for action against the San Francisco 49ers cornerback who caused the biggest stir of Super Bowl week when he said a gay teammate would have to "get up outta here" and that no one in the locker room could "be with that sweet stuff."

Ryan wrote:

If Chris Culliver isn't suspended by Goodell then I am absolutely embarrassed to be part of a league that accepts this type of behavior.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#47 : February 01, 2013, 06:28:19 PM

I guess it won't be difficult to come up with names to taunt Johnny Ryan.....

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 49ers CB Chris Culliver makes anti-gay comments on media day « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools