Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Derek Cox to the Bucs?, NEW Off-Season Prediction, Madden Style Ratings « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 30, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

re-sign bennett, miller, barber , biggers.

sign martellus bennett, mckelvin, cox, delmas, shonn greene, SLB

draft

1 lane johnson
2 rhodes/ryan/trufant/davis
2 sharrif floyd (package 3&4)
4 gavin escobar/dion sims/michael williams
5 denard robinson/ace sanders (use our 6th also if need be)
7 lonnie pryor/kenjon barner

i like this draft scenario a lot. gets us a future LT, good corner and DT.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 30, 2013, 08:03:50 PM

re-sign bennett, miller, barber , biggers.

sign martellus bennett, mckelvin, cox, delmas, shonn greene, SLB

draft

1 lane johnson
2 rhodes/ryan/trufant/davis
2 sharrif floyd (package 3&4)
4 gavin escobar/dion sims/michael williams
5 denard robinson/ace sanders (use our 6th also if need be)
7 lonnie pryor/kenjon barner

i like this draft scenario a lot. gets us a future LT, good corner and DT.

I think a OT is very much in play in the first round just like DT.  Lane Johnson is going to be a stud

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#17 : January 30, 2013, 08:55:00 PM

BTW, nice work, bro.

The quest for .500 begins...

CanadianBuc

Starter
#18 : January 30, 2013, 09:03:09 PM

BTW, nice work, bro.

No Problem, glad to know people like it! You can also check my thread I'll start to make every night where I take tweets of reports or rumours and post them. It can have information on the draft, free agency or whatevers going on the NFL that day..... You can get some information without having to look through Twitter or all those pointless tweets.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 30, 2013, 09:45:58 PM

Avril made 10.6 mil last year and turned down a 3 year 30 million dollar contract last year. Noway he takes that and he's considered the #1 Defensive FA right now. It's gonna cost atleast 25-30 to get Bennett locked up. I don't think Sims Walked was on a team last year we could probably get him for the vet min. GT why Greene? I would hope we go after Woodhead. Good stuff though BF18!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 30, 2013, 10:14:23 PM

GT why Greene?

big fast RB.  no glitz, just runs hard.  should come cheap.  always thought he'd be more of a force, so probably just hoping he needs a change of scenery.

chris ivory is another one mentioned that would fit the bill imo.  i would like reggie bush, but think his name will bring too high a price.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 30, 2013, 10:36:11 PM

Greene is not a fast player not sire he'd wanna come here and take a backseat to Doug after being the man in NY.I think Javon Ringer would be a good fit not to mention Byner was his position coach in Tenn.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#22 : January 30, 2013, 10:38:14 PM

Two big flaws IMHO, otherwise interesting read.

1) Ronde resigns to be a backup, and for $1.5M?  C'mon man.
2) We get nothing for Blount?  I can see us letting him go, but for nothing?  I doubt that he is a talented player.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 30, 2013, 10:39:19 PM

greene ran a 4.62 at 227, ringer ran a 4.55 at 205.  but i wouldnt mind ringer either.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CanadianBuc

Starter
#24 : January 31, 2013, 06:59:43 AM

Two big flaws IMHO, otherwise interesting read.

1) Ronde resigns to be a backup, and for $1.5M?  C'mon man.
2) We get nothing for Blount?  I can see us letting him go, but for nothing?  I doubt that he is a talented player.

Like I said before I left enough Cap Space to be able to add a bit to some players contracts. For Blount he is an RFA so we can put a tender on him. However there are 3 tenders we can use: 1st Round, 2nd Round and Original Round. The most likely one would be original round the bad part is Blount went un-drafted therefore to get something for him we would have to put a higher tender on him or re-sign him then trade him.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#25 : January 31, 2013, 07:43:25 AM

Ertz @ 81 is way too high for a rookie TE especially drafted in the 2nd round 75 would be more realistic..and avril 86? maybe after 2011 but he did awful last year..76 is more realistic. 84 is much too high for bowers too considering he hasn't even played much. 75 perhaps. 86 is a tad high for freeman too i'd say 83-84 or so would be spot on.

Go Bucs
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Derek Cox to the Bucs?, NEW Off-Season Prediction, Madden Style Ratings « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools