Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ST Coach Ligashesky fired « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
: January 30, 2013, 08:06:10 PM

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD

Bucs have fired special teams coach Bob Ligashesky after one season.

Schiano was real serious about evaluating all aspects of the team.  Firing Ligashesky this late in the process tells me Schiano already has his replacement in mind and lined up
: January 30, 2013, 08:09:47 PM Ft Myers Buc Fan

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 30, 2013, 08:09:14 PM

I didn't even know who our ST coach was....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

nitey

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 30, 2013, 08:13:43 PM

Didn't Stroud also say that Melvin was fired (and he wasn't). That guy doesn't have a very good track record with scoops.

I'll wait until 'Mah sources' confirms  8)

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 30, 2013, 08:16:31 PM

Didn't Stroud also say that Melvin was fired (and he wasn't). That guy doesn't have a very good track record with scoops.

I'll wait until 'Mah sources' confirms  8)

That was actually PR but nobody is perfect

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 30, 2013, 08:17:30 PM

Too bad we didn't do this a little earlier and bring back Bissacia.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 30, 2013, 08:18:51 PM

This guy was terrible anyway.  I thought our punter was good until this year.  Not a coincidence.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 30, 2013, 08:38:01 PM

This guy was terrible anyway.  I thought our punter was good until this year.  Not a coincidence.
...and our KR/PR game was poor all year round.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 30, 2013, 08:47:38 PM

Surprised he lasted this long.  Schiano chewed his azz pretty regular on the sideline.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#8 : January 30, 2013, 08:48:50 PM

Surprised he lasted this long.  Schiano chewed his azz pretty regular on the sideline.

Lol!

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#9 : January 30, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

Yeah, but I've always been under the impression that was due more to the lack of talent on the roster with respect to the KR/PR position. That's because our ST always seemed to have good containment and we led the league in blocked kicks, I believe..... But in retrospect, that may have been more Schiano's doing than our ST coordinator.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 30, 2013, 09:06:37 PM

Too bad we didn't do this a little earlier and bring back Bissacia.

He wouldn't come back to the Bucs for all the money in the world.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 30, 2013, 09:07:32 PM

Yeah, but I've always been under the impression that was due more to the lack of talent on the roster with respect to the KR/PR position. That's because our ST always seemed to have good containment and we led the league in blocked kicks, I believe..... But in retrospect, that may have been more Schiano's doing than our ST coordinator.

You can thank Watson for the blocked kicks. I'd like to see him replace Q. Black as the starter.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 30, 2013, 09:27:07 PM

Bissacia had guys like Clifton Smith and Sammie Strougther looking like stud returners though.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 30, 2013, 10:07:13 PM

Bissacia had guys like Clifton Smith and Sammie Strougther looking like stud returners though.

...Spurlock.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 30, 2013, 10:15:14 PM

...Spurlock.

yup lol he did nothing in 2011 and in 2012 with the Jags

he gets released and goes to the Chargers where Bisasccia was, and he returned a punt and a kick for a TD in only 8 games
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ST Coach Ligashesky fired « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools