Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons to L.A ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#15 : January 31, 2013, 09:04:43 PM

I'd love to see the Panthers move to LA.    Who the hell wants to visit Carolina for a game?    I'd much prefer to travel to LA to watch an away game.

Nah, it would be one extra west coast game

That's the entire point.    Adding a West coast division opponent in LA would be great for fans who like to travel to fun cities for away games.   It would be easy enough to swing by Vegas on the trip as well.

It is better for the fans, the players have the time zone adjustment.  However, it would mean the Falcons would have a lot of punishing road trips to the east coast.  I change my mind,  I like the idea.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : February 01, 2013, 09:38:29 AM

I wouldn't call games against the Bucs "punishing" for anyone other than Buc fans.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 01, 2013, 10:18:44 AM

Who didn't see this coming?

Blank's been posturing for a new stadium for a couple of years.  He wants it.  The NFL wants it.  I've been saying that its the reason the Falcons have led the league in least amount of penalties the last few years.

Anyone that watches their games knows they get tons of calls in their favor. 

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 01, 2013, 03:36:26 PM

Good riddance, get them and their garbage team out of my division while they're at it!

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#19 : February 01, 2013, 03:40:21 PM

So what do you really think about the Falcons 3SK?  Right there with you, can't stand the Falcons!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 01, 2013, 04:09:45 PM

Quote from: captainjimbo
So what do you really think about the Falcons 3SK?

This forum user has asked the question of how does 3sk truly feel about the Atlanta Falcons organization, to which he would reference the NFC South Fan's Code of Conduct, Ed. 13 (Unpublished & Invisible) which states:

"Upon entrance to the Atlanta Falcons' stadium, which has henceforth been named but will remain unrecognized to those who simply care to a lower degree, you will be greeted with a pungent odor. That odor is described as a healthy balance of garbage, death, sour milk and manure. If you are in fact a Falcon's fan, you are given a gun or knife if you are among the first 10,000 fans to enter the stadium, the ownership believes this is only way they can control population among their fans."  ... It goes on to further cite on page 63... "... When Falcons players finish a game, they will use the expression, hitting the showers, but as of fact, the stadium or the city itself has made the use of showers or any form of bathing illegal as evidence by their revoltingly disgusting fan base." ... and Page 94 reads..."The CDC estimates that fans of other teams have a 98% probability to contract severe illness when visiting the Atlanta Falcons' stadium. The CDC have no cure as of this time for Atlanta Falcons', simply suggesting to avoid contact if possible. To find a cure for Atlanta Falcons fans, you have to hit them at their source, the Falcon Queen. The CDC believes the Falcon queen is somewhere between the visiting 40 yard line and 50 yard line, approximately 50 feet below. She is protected by a blind inbred humanoids who are believed to be ancient descendants of Atlanta Falcons fans who have never seen the light of day and have evolved to use supersonic waves to communicate and travel. The CDC believes if they can eliminate her, it will destroy the whole colony as she lays approximately 34,000 eggs a day." ... "CDC scientists discovered that Atlanta Falcons fans live beneath the city, in the complex sewer system which is believed to run into the stadium. Sample tissues taken from several specimen revealed large amounts of fecal matter and radiation. When the scientists swabbed the gills of the specimen, the radiation was determined to be at a level which is considered far too extreme for most animals to have survived. The diet of the creature was revealed as soil, tree bark, beer, and corn."

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#21 : February 01, 2013, 06:19:48 PM

I wouldn't call games against the Bucs "punishing" for anyone other than Buc fans.

The Falcons would after that last game against the Bucslimping into the playoffs after a loss, and having one of their best defenders  injured.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons to L.A ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools