Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock Draft 2013 « previous next »
Page: 1

aquilus

Pro Bowler

: January 31, 2013, 10:35:54 AM

1) Dee Milliner-The FO has not not been shy for going up and getting th people they want. There is a MAJOR drop off in talent from Milliner to the next corners in the draft. The Bucs go up get the guy they want
(Trades 2013 4th round 1 of 2 they have,  Pick 13 of the First round, and 2014 Third Round)

2)  Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

3) Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State

4) Jelani Jenkins, OLB, Florida

5) Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford

6) Chad Bumphis WR Mississippi St

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 31, 2013, 10:46:16 AM

thats a lot to give up for millner.  and thats a long way for eifert to fall.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#2 : January 31, 2013, 10:50:34 AM

Seen some mocks where Tyler has fell as far as Miami in the second

We might have to trade up as far as 5 for Milliner

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 31, 2013, 10:52:20 AM

i like the players, just think there are better paths in the draft. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 31, 2013, 11:10:01 AM

im not willing to give up that much to get a guy like milliner. hes good but hes not good enough to give up picks next year.  unlike you i dont see that big of a drop off from milliner to banks and rhodes, hell i dont even like milliner as much as i like the other two. i also dont see eifert falling that far. i dont think he gets past atlanta unless they decide they like ertz more. i also question is jenkins is a good pick for us. he played will at UF and i dont know if hed be a good fit as a sam. hes definately not a mike and we sure arent moving david

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 31, 2013, 11:10:38 AM

I would sign TE - M. Bennett and use draft for D

If we don't land Revis and or DRC and Jenkins or Cox or Porter our 1st 3 rounds should be Milliner, trade back up for Trufant, and draft Mathieu in 3rd
: January 31, 2013, 11:14:27 AM SWAGGANEER

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 31, 2013, 12:05:48 PM

I would sign TE - M. Bennett and use draft for D

If we don't land Revis and or DRC and Jenkins or Cox or Porter our 1st 3 rounds should be Milliner, trade back up for Trufant, and draft Mathieu in 3rd

Schiano WILL NOT draft mathieu, guaranteed. history of drug arrests will keep him from ever playing here, he is not a Bucanneer man

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 31, 2013, 12:48:42 PM

I like the talent of the honey badger...BUT if Schiano would not  have took a chance on a sure fire stud like Janoris Jenkins in 2012....he wont take Mathieu

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 31, 2013, 02:14:53 PM

JMO but I think the Bucs are going to target CB's Sean Smith and Keenan Lewis in Free Agency. Especially if the Bucs Trade or cut Eric Wright.

I'm thinking the Bucs are going to go OL or DL at #13. OL prospects are Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson or DJ Fluker.
DL Prospects IMO would be Alex Okafor, Ezekiel Ansah at DE or Sheldon Richardson or Kwann Short at DT.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 31, 2013, 10:00:23 PM

wont be looking at okafor at 13. okafor is late 1st but more likely a 2nd round pick. terrible overdraft at 13

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 31, 2013, 10:16:55 PM

Don't think the FO is going to get all trigger happy over Milliner. There are other great talents still to be had throughout the draft if Milliner is off the board at hat point.

I think Dominik would feel great about landing a number of players at 13 besides Milliner including Fisher, Banks, Trufant, Jenkins, and Johnson.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 31, 2013, 11:02:42 PM

No way Eifert makes it out of the 1st round.

Can't imagine giving all that up to get Milliner. If we have him graded a lot higher than Rhodes, and he falls to pick 8 or 9...then sure, but then it should only cost us one of our 4th rounders. Jax moved up from 7th to 5th last year for one 3rd round pick. Can't see why we'd give up more, especially for a prospect that is not considered elite.

I do like Carridine, and since Dom has a tendency for taking DEs with injury concerns....it makes sense! Seriously though, if he slips to the third, he could be a real steal. Maybe not immediately, but to me he's a 1st round talent when healthy.
: January 31, 2013, 11:11:28 PM JDouble

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock Draft 2013 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools