Boards > Pirate's Cove

Operation Northwoods

<< < (2/5) > >>

Chief Joseph:

I don't recall including that, and I don't see it in any of my posts. Care to rephrase?

Escobar06:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 31, 2013, 12:18:18 PM --- "Sure it could, but I'm not going to argue something that neither of us could prove."

That's good, because everyone who tries ends up looking like a fool.

" My point in posting that was to show people that our government would in fact do such a thing if given the chance."

Governments are composed of people sometimes do shady things. Perhaps this isn't the ground breaking revelation you seem to think it is.

--- End quote ---

Ground breaking? This has been known for quite a long time, I just only recently stumbled onto it. You're living in the dark if you don't believe there are literally tens of millions of people who would argue to the point of starting a riot over whether our government would even consider doing something like this. You're attempting to come off as this cool customer, phased by nothing. When in reality your take on this matter, if even genuine, would be in the extreme minority.

Escobar06:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 31, 2013, 12:24:25 PM ---
I don't recall including that, and I don't see it in any of my posts. Care to rephrase?

--- End quote ---

How do you know if other secret operations, some maybe bigger, haven't been pulled off in the past? To say a 9/11 plan couldn't have remained secret is to say that you know of every secret operation this country has ever organized, and the level of secrecy it was able to maintain.

Chief Joseph:

" whether our government would even consider doing something like this."

You're not catching on. Whether they would consider it or not is immaterial. I would strongly consider jumping over the moon. That doesn't mean I'm capable of successfully performing that act.

Escobar06:
And again, you haven't the slightest clue as to what has or hasn't been pulled off in this nations history. I'm catching on just fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version