Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Operation Northwoods « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 31, 2013, 01:22:02 PM

Of course 9/11 didn't happen as we've been told. Observing the manner in which those three buildings fell makes it obvious. The buildings fell symmetrically at almost free fall speed. Building 7 wasn't even hit and fell identically to the other two. No chance.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 31, 2013, 01:36:55 PM

What I think this boils down to is that you weren't aware of Operation Northwoods

Maybe it's time you left the thinking to those better suited for it.

Operation Northwoods... a plan that was rejected, for obvious reasons. If you plan to build a case with this as the foundation, don't be surprised when reasoning people don't buy it.

Why don't we just cut to the chase here and you break out your 'teapot orbiting the sun' theory, where you try to shift the burden onto me to disprove your loony theories? We both know that's where this is headed.

It's not headed anywhere, your entire argument is based on something you couldn't possibly know. That's not an argument, that's a joke.

I'm not saying 9/11 was an inside job, but it was certainly possible. Anyone who claims otherwise is just looking to argue for arguments sake.

And again, if you've figured out the government is a bunch of scumbags who will stop at nothing to push an agenda, cool. I've figured that out too. But there are millions who don't buy it, and that's why I posted the memo. I'm not asking you to prove anything, I couldn't care less what you believe or don't believe. Just know that we BOTH know, it's just your opinion.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 31, 2013, 02:06:33 PM

"By Way of Deception" is a pretty good book on the Mossad and intelligence work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Way_of_Deception

The # 1 New York Times best seller the Israeli foreign intelligence agency The Mossad tried to ban. The making of a Mossad officer is the true story of an officer in Israel's most secret agency. The first time the Mossad came calling, they wanted Victor Ostrovsky for their assassination unit, the kidon. He turned them down. The next time, he agreed to enter the grueling three-year training program to become a katsa, or intelligence case officer, for the legendary Israeli spy organization. By Way of Deception is the explosive chronicle of his experiences in the Mossad, and of two decades of their frightening and often ruthless covert activities around the world. Penetrating far deeper than the bestselling Every Spy a Prince, it is an insider's account of Mossad tactics and exploits. In chilling detail, Ostrovsky asserts that the Mossad refused to share critical knowledge of a planned suicide mission in Beirut, leading to the death of hundreds of U.S. Marines and French troops. He tells how they tracked Yasser Arafat by recruiting his driver and bodyguard; how they withheld information on the whereabouts of American hostages, paving the way for the Iran-Contra scandal; and how their intervention into secret UN negotiations led to the sudden resignation of ambassador Andrew Young and the downfall of his career. By Way of Deception describes the shocking scope and depth of the Mossad's influence, disclosing how Jewish communities in the U.S., Europe, and South America are armed and trained by the organization in secret ?self-defense? units, and how Mossad agents facilitate the drug trade in order to pay the enormous costs of its far-flung, clandestine operation. And it portrays a network that has grown dangerously out of control, as internal squabbles have led to the escape of terrorists and the pursuit of ?policies? completely at odds with the interests of the state of Israel. This document is possibly the most important and controversial book of its kind since Spycatcher.

http://www.amazon.com/By-Way-Deception-Making-officer/dp/0971759502

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 31, 2013, 02:13:01 PM

Looks interesting, I'll give it a read.

Even though I'm sure it's all "impossible".

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#19 : January 31, 2013, 02:39:42 PM

As weak as this sounds, I really don't want to know the REAL TRUTH about 9/11. Cuz if we knew, God only knows how we Americans would react......

However, I can say this with zero doubt.........what we have been told collectively by Bush, Congress, the media, and whoever else is probably so far from the actual truth that we would.......well, I'll stop there.

This all reminds me of Nicholson, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!"

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 31, 2013, 03:08:49 PM

A few days ago I was at a friends house and we were talking about this. His wife was so disgusted that she left the room. He said that she finds it "sick" that people actually believe the government would do such a thing to its own people. Those are the kind of people I had in mind when I posted this. It wasn't an attempt to prove 9/11 was orchestrated by our government, it was to show evidence they at least discussed a very similar plan in the past. If JFK would have approved the plan who knows how many Americans would have died, and just like with 9/11 people like illuminator would have been running around mocking those who felt it was carried out by the government.

So many people living in the dark, and you're right...many of them prefer it stays that way.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : January 31, 2013, 03:14:35 PM

"Illuminator runs around mocking stupid people"

Why how dare he!

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 31, 2013, 03:20:29 PM

The problem with that, of course, is that you haven't the slightest clue if you're right or not. Factoring that in, don't you find your firm stance on the matter interesting? I sure do.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Operation Northwoods « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools