Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - 2-1 - MIKE WILLIAMS, TERRANCE WILLIAMS, BUCS TARGETING SAFETIES? « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: February 01, 2013, 10:40:51 AM

Will the Bucs extend WR Mike Williams? Why is the team interested in Baylor WR Terrance Williams? Why is Tampa Bay scouting safeties hard in 2013? What did director of college scouting Eric Stokes think of the Bucs' 2013 draft? Get the answers and more insight and inside scoop on the Bucs in this edition of SR's Fab 5.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8741:&Itemid=15

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 01, 2013, 10:52:42 AM

Scouting Saftey so hard because Ronde is likely retiring and we now have need at S as well as CB. Plus the game has changed and teams can't afford to have safeties who can't match up with a TE or slot Receiver.
: February 01, 2013, 11:02:02 AM BucNY

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 01, 2013, 11:04:07 AM

So help me if they ever draft another safety in the first.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 01, 2013, 12:08:44 PM

I think it would be a good move it they trade back because of the good value at corner this year. Sign a vet, draft 2 corners in the 2nd to go with the rangy safety at #13.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#4 : February 01, 2013, 03:24:28 PM

Terrance Williams, CorDarrelle Patterson or Tavon Austin would be great additions. Keenan Allen is overrated as **CENSORED** though....I would be mad as hell if we drafted him. This article tells me we have serious interest in drafting a receiver in the first two rounds. Maybe through a trade back in the first, or a trade back up into to the end of the 1st like we did for Doug last year.
: February 01, 2013, 03:27:41 PM The Franchi5e

snicker24

Starter
#5 : February 01, 2013, 06:01:45 PM

I'm most shocked by the fact the Eric Stokes referred to Mark Barron as the absolute best player in last years draft and that the Seahawks were going to trade up in the draft to get him if he had dropped any further.

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 01, 2013, 07:46:21 PM

I'm most shocked by the fact the Eric Stokes referred to Mark Barron as the absolute best player in last years draft and that the Seahawks were going to trade up in the draft to get him if he had dropped any further.

I'd find it shocking too, if I found it at all believable.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - 2-1 - MIKE WILLIAMS, TERRANCE WILLIAMS, BUCS TARGETING SAFETIES? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools