Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: America's Team? Not the Bucs..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #15 : February 02, 2013, 02:07:56 AM »

The Bucs were a lot more popular when Gruden was the coach.   Now they are one of those teams nobody gives a **CENSORED** about.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #16 : February 02, 2013, 02:15:23 AM »

The only teams below the Bucs are the stinking Arizona Cardinals, the stinking Buffalo Bills, the stinking Jacksonville Jaguars and the stinking Rams.    How stinking embarrassing to be in that company.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
« #17 : February 02, 2013, 02:36:33 AM »

For having so many "facebook likes," the dolphins have a awful hard time trying to sell tickets. I guess that proves facebook likes don't matter at all.

Like the Buccaneers, the Dolphins did everything they could to help sell enough tickets to allow the home opener to be televised locally.  Unlike the Bucs, the Dolphins are writing the check for the leftover tickets.

According to Craig Davis of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Dolphins said that, even though the game against the Raiders isn’t sold out, it will be televised locally.  This means that owner Stephen Ross and/or one or more team sponsors will be stepping up and buying up the remaining tickets at 34 cents on the dollar.

The move comes even after the Dolphins reduced their non-premium ticket minimum from 100 percent to 85 percent, taking full advantage of the relaxed blackout rule.

“As we’ve said many times, keeping the games on local television has been a priority of Steve Ross’ since he purchased the franchise,” Dolphins CEO Mike Dee said.  “Any remaining unsold seats will be offered to Dolphins premium seat-holders and season-ticket members on a first-come first-served basis.”

It’s unknown how many tickets weren’t sold.  The 85-percent rule reduced the Dolphins’ manifest by roughly 9,000 seats.

Regardless, there will be plenty of orange in Sun Life Stadium on Sunday, regardless of the colors the fans choose to wear.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/13/dolphins-game-not-sold-out-but-will-be-televised-in-miami/
« : February 02, 2013, 02:38:43 AM Bucs_Rule »

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #18 : February 02, 2013, 08:36:54 AM »

I'm curious why you have a sig pic of a 6 foot 1, 210 pound DB hitting a 5 foot 9, 185 pound WR as if that's some big accomplishment.     How about showing one where he hits someone as big or bigger than him?    I could show you plenty of John Lynch hits like that where he knocks the heck out of someone bigger than him.   But none from Barron.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
« #19 : February 02, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »

I'm curious why you have a sig pic of a 6 foot 1, 210 pound DB hitting a 5 foot 9, 185 pound WR as if that's some big accomplishment.     How about showing one where he hits someone as big or bigger than him?    I could show you plenty of John Lynch hits like that where he knocks the heck out of someone bigger than him.   But none from Barron.

I'm curious to why you have a sig pic that:

1. Wants to put in a player that is not on the team, and

2. Is just a crappy player to begin with.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #20 : February 02, 2013, 01:00:50 PM »

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
« #21 : February 02, 2013, 01:05:56 PM »

Java, if Tebow was a great QB he would be starting not sitting on the bench in NY.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #22 : February 02, 2013, 03:09:34 PM »

I'm curious as to why Java even felt the need to criticize. It's an awesome hit.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #23 : February 02, 2013, 10:05:45 PM »

I'm curious as to why Java even felt the need to criticize. It's an awesome hit.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

« #24 : February 03, 2013, 01:02:29 AM »

Facebook likes? What is this **CENSORED**, high school?

gone

Hall of Famer
« #25 : February 03, 2013, 01:08:22 AM »

Don't think he was mocking the hit so much as the fact that the one memorable thing our top ten pick did all year was clobber an undersized WR.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #26 : February 03, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »

get with the times - just visited the Buc's FB page and they have half a mllion likes - those aren't all high schoolers.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #27 : February 03, 2013, 09:04:08 AM »

What, you don't think every football fun (1) has a facebook account and (2) runs to their team's page to "like" them?

The OP is an effin' idiot, for a lot of reasons.
« : February 03, 2013, 09:05:40 AM Biggs3535 »

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #28 : February 03, 2013, 09:11:15 AM »

What, you don't think every football fun (1) has a facebook account and (2) runs to their team's page to "like" them?

Understatement of the year.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #29 : February 03, 2013, 09:13:26 AM »

Understatement of the year.

for sure....and she deserves her own theme music

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: America's Team? Not the Bucs..... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools