Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin ready to rejoin "a great team" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 03, 2013, 09:59:42 AM

These type of threads are why this is a bottom 5 fanbase. Good home grown player? Let's rag on him!

You are right, the fanbase ragging on a good home grown (although who cares about that actually, if he's on the team who cares where he's from) player would suck.....the fanbase ragging on a grossly overrated, inconsistent, high dollar/low impact player on the other hands is just smart. Your fawking idiots are the mouth breathing homers who think this guy is some sort of stud.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 03, 2013, 03:04:08 PM

Well....seeing he is not Schiano's guy, I hope he realizes he needs to produce at a high level,  Not rest on rep or awards.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 03, 2013, 04:13:23 PM

None will be happier than I, if he does.

You're full of chit.

Fawking idiots.

Yes he is , isn't he ??

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : February 03, 2013, 04:27:06 PM

I wanted the Bucs to pick Mangold the year they took Davin.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 03, 2013, 04:30:11 PM

I wanted the Bucs to pick Mangold the year they took Davin.
Did you stand on the table screaming for them to take Aaron Rodgers also?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 03, 2013, 04:31:34 PM

I didn't have time to follow the draft that year.   I honestly had no idea who Rodgers was.   

youngone

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 03, 2013, 04:33:27 PM

I didn't have time to follow the draft that year.   I honestly had no idea who Rodgers was.   
How convenient

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 03, 2013, 04:37:52 PM

Not sure it that's "convenient".   I tell it like it is.   Some drafts, I get the Kiper book and know the guys I want, other years I don't.    If the Bucs want to hire me as their GM, I'll take it more seriously every year.

I still can't believe the Bucs took **CENSORED**ty Arrelius Benn over Gronkowski.   

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 03, 2013, 04:42:02 PM

Not sure it that's "convenient".   I tell it like it is.

No. You tell it what you THINK it is. Being a **CENSORED** about anything doesn't once make you right.

Your ego is astounding.
: February 03, 2013, 05:09:27 PM Benchwarmer#1

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 03, 2013, 04:47:55 PM

No. You tell it what you THINK it is.

Is there a difference?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 03, 2013, 05:14:07 PM

Is there a difference?

Yup. One is right, the other is wrong.

I don't think a self absorbed person such as yourself would comprehend such a thing.

You guess one thing right out of the course of a full season and want to make a "haha, in your face" type of thread?? (Are you on dope?)

Everyone gets at least one guess right, even you and Claiborne.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 03, 2013, 05:16:36 PM

So it was right to draft Arrelius Benn instead of Gronkowski?    I was wrong to want Gronkowski on the Bucs?   

Now I understand where you are coming from.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 03, 2013, 05:56:13 PM

So it was right to draft Arrelius Benn instead of Gronkowski?    I was wrong to want Gronkowski on the Bucs?   

Now I understand where you are coming from.

Yup. You were wrong.

Gronk is a product of the billb group. Cassel looked good before being traded too. Gronk would be another "OK" signing elsewhere.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 03, 2013, 06:30:40 PM

Is there a difference?

How is that Tebow is great prediction working out?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 03, 2013, 06:59:40 PM

Gronk is a product of the billb group. Cassel looked good before being traded too. Gronk would be another "OK" signing elsewhere.

Though Java is an assclown.... and we all know it, i can't agree with that 'product of the system' crap. Gronk is beastly....when he can stay healthy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin ready to rejoin "a great team" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools