Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Luke Kuechly: NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

: February 03, 2013, 10:58:30 AM

How shocking.   The guy I wanted in the first round ended up being defensive rookie of the year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000134289/article/luke-kuechly-wins-defensive-rookie-of-the-year-honors

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 03, 2013, 11:02:54 AM

I have Java on ignore, but Pukley didn't deserve it anymore than Lavonte David did.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#2 : February 03, 2013, 11:03:41 AM

Who should we pick this year at 13 smart guy?

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 03, 2013, 11:06:26 AM

Don't waste your time with him... he knows nothing about football, he was a Bucs fan about 8 years ago. He has been out of the Bucs loop for a while. He has attached himself to certain players and certain coaches, but is no longer a fan of this Bucs team.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 03, 2013, 11:10:08 AM

I'll make that call a week or two before the draft.    I really should be the Bucs GM though.

replica

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 03, 2013, 11:12:38 AM

Lol. I'm very happy with our first 3 selections this year..Barron, Martin & David are all solid. I have no clue who we take at 13, I had no clue we would take Barron in the first round last year either..

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#6 : February 03, 2013, 11:15:11 AM

Honestly, I think he is on the PR staff.  He's here to create traffic and to keep people around.  It's kind of like the train wreck thing.  It's not a good thing but you can't help but watch.  He's here to provide entertainment ( or aggravation as the case may be ) like the court jester.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 03, 2013, 11:20:26 AM

It would have been awesome to have Kuechly and David as linebackers on the same D.    The Bucs desperately need a guy like Kuechly to lead this D.   He was sitting there are their pick and they took the 2nd best safety in the draft instead.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 03, 2013, 11:35:41 AM

Honestly, I think he is on the PR staff.  He's here to create traffic and to keep people around.  It's kind of like the train wreck thing.  It's not a good thing but you can't help but watch.  He's here to provide entertainment ( or aggravation as the case may be ) like the court jester.

That about sums it up

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 03, 2013, 11:37:12 AM

I have to admit, I would likely not have picked Lavonte David.   I would have taken Russell Wilson with that pick.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 03, 2013, 11:45:25 AM

Hey, what do you know... the village idiot was actually right about something for once. I see he's proud.

Hey PR. When are you going to let this site stand on it's own two feet, instead of using lame troll tactics? I see you've "calmed him down" but I'm still not spending $ until he's completely gone. His racism is not needed here (and damn sure won't be tolerated by me) and most of us would be very thankful.

Btw, there are PLENTY of buc fans I have warned NOT to come here because of the inapprorate nature in which this site runs. Be careful who you guys side with. It makes you guys look like pushovers, if not racists by default.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

zsmith22

Starter

#11 : February 03, 2013, 11:47:28 AM

I only watched keuchly when the bucs played him, but he didn't impress me in the least bit. Dougie snagged a pass right over top of him in the first meeting, and Dj Ware completely trucked him in the second.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 03, 2013, 11:47:54 AM

How shocking.   The guy I wanted in the first round ended up being defensive rookie of the year.
I have to admit, I would likely not have picked Lavonte David.   I would have taken Russell Wilson with that pick.

No you wouldn't have. If you we're GM you would have gone after Tebow last offseason. Also, Hillis would be our RB instead of Martin and Ruud would still be our MLB, so I don't see where Kucechly would have fit into all your epic planning. If you we're in charge last off season Vincent Jackson wouldn't be on the squad and you'd probably have wasted the 5th overall choice on Justin Blackmon or Claiborne.
: February 03, 2013, 11:49:59 AM TampaBucks05

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 03, 2013, 11:51:04 AM

Another Cincinnati star to go with Kyle Rudolph. Anyway He played good but got owned by Dougie..something I'll enjoy watching for years to come.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 03, 2013, 11:52:06 AM

No you wouldn't have. If you we're GM you would have gone after Tebow last offseason. Also, Hillis would be our RB instead of Martin and Ruud would still be our MLB, so I don't see where Kucechly would have fit into all your epic planning. If you we're in charge last off season Vincent Jackson wouldn't be on the squad and you'd probably have wasted the 5th overall choice on Justin Blackmon or Claiborne.

He doesn't actually listen to himself talk.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Luke Kuechly: NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools