Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#105 : February 18, 2013, 08:59:06 PM

I think you are getting mad . U mad ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#106 : February 18, 2013, 09:29:11 PM

has pb boy posted his personal info yet?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#107 : February 19, 2013, 07:27:41 AM

Wait a minute.... PB boy are you the one who got Illuminator suspended by crying that you felt threatened???

That would explain why you are trying so hard to trap one of us into saying something threatening to you. LOL . Cowardly move , Peanut. Cowardly move....

You really think that someone on this board actually wants to kill you ? Get serious . You are being trolled , you gullible fool.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#108 : February 19, 2013, 09:09:19 AM

The Counselor is incapable of understanding his own hypocrisy.  This has been proven over and over and over and over.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#109 : February 19, 2013, 11:48:40 AM

The Counselor is incapable of understanding his own hypocrisy.  This has been proven over and over and over and over.

LOL, yeah because I  did NOT vote #3 . . . . .  . ugh . . .  so I am . . . a hypocrite . . . . .  yeah,  . . . .nevermind

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#110 : February 19, 2013, 11:49:25 AM

The thread just got bumped again and there's been another vote for #3....I wonder who it could have been ?

The poll isn't looking good for you , PB. I haven't seen a voting beat down like this since Walter Mondale.

Its pretty predicable actually.

Step #1 -  Dolo (or insert  most other pro-gun name here) posts something flatly dumb
Step #2  -- I point out that the post is flatly dumb
Step #3 -  Dolo runs from the dumb comment in favor of pictures and name calling (again, insert most pro-gun screen name)
Step #4 -- resort to violence and threats (anonymously)

somebody is proud of you. . . . I hope.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#111 : February 19, 2013, 11:53:39 AM

You are being trolled , you gullible fool.

RACK THAT ^^^^^^^^^ as perhaps the MOST IRONIC POST EVER!!

Omg . . . .  :D

(honestly, posted in a thread created about me by I guy who has since been MUTED  . . . . . . by a guy who, along with his two buddies, continues to spend countless hours posting about me . . . .. "You are being trolled, you gullible fool" . . . . .... . omg . . . . .  you couldn't script a funnier line.)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#112 : February 19, 2013, 12:36:12 PM

LOL, yeah because I  did NOT vote #3 . . . . .  . ugh . . .  so I am . . . a hypocrite . . . . .  yeah,  . . . .nevermind

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

That's neat how you get to make you own little rules.  Too bad they don't circumvent your hypocrisy of calling out members on posting their personal information w/o posting your own.

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#113 : February 19, 2013, 05:08:04 PM

I know one thing, all of your arguments made me want to carry a large arsenal with me at all times, just in case I get the chance to join in with the National Guard when they firebomb your little guerrilla headquarters to squash you after you invoke your "right" to armed insurrection.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#114 : February 19, 2013, 05:53:09 PM

(honestly, posted in a thread created about me by I guy who has since been MUTED  . . . . . . by a guy who, along with his two buddies, continues to spend countless hours posting about me . . . .. "You are being trolled, you gullible fool" . . . . .... . omg . . . . .  you couldn't script a funnier line.)

What is ironic about this ? .....I said you are being trolled , and you are . Seems to me you either don't know what trolling means , or you don't know what irony means.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#115 : February 19, 2013, 06:39:49 PM

What is ironic about this ? .....I said you are being trolled , and you are . Seems to me you either don't know what trolling means , or you don't know what irony means.

Omg ... Stop please. Lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#116 : February 19, 2013, 06:45:00 PM

Peanut Butter is frightened and confused again it looks like.

Google the Urban Dictionary and figure out what "getting trolled" means . You are making no sense.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#117 : February 19, 2013, 07:00:11 PM

Google the Urban Dictionary and figure out what "getting trolled" means . You are making no sense.

Haha, I can't believe it. Wow

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#118 : February 19, 2013, 07:15:42 PM

Worst. Thread. Ever. What happened to pirates cove? What happened to Vin? It's too articulate for drunkenness. I think he's lost it o_O

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#119 : February 19, 2013, 07:30:07 PM

Haha, I can't believe it. Wow

Trolled:
Anyone who fails to recognize a troll and responds to it with anger or annoyance is said to have been "trolled". Being trolled often results in large quantities of butthurt
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolled

So explain again , Peanut Butter Boy: Where is the irony in my statement ? It is exactly what is happening to you in each and every thread. People are goading you  ( especially in this thread ), and your dumb ass is taking the bait.

Lord Freesus brings up a good question : Are you drunk or have you just completely lost your mind ?

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools