Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 03, 2013, 01:28:58 PM

his threat of violence against me

lolz @ "threat of violence".  You must have been real threatened.  After all, you asked everyone to do it.

I say everyone vote #3 

Ninny.

Haha, not surprising but Buggsy apparently cant read as well as he posted this at the same time I made this post:

Oh I get it, you are quantifying which internet tough guys should post their names and addresses.  Kind of making up the rules as you go along.

It's tough to be a hypocrite if you don't play it that way.  This isn't PBCBoy's first rodeo.

Buggsy boy, the unwitting follower  -- wow, sometimes the best argument against some of you guys is just to get out of the way and let you step all over yourselves.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 03, 2013, 01:29:50 PM

Haha, little Illum is here on the Cove:

Why thank you, Vin.

so I guess that means "Illum" is too much a coward to put his REAL name and address behind his threat of violence against me

tick, tock tick tock  "Illum"   Only brave enough for the drive by?

still waiting "Illum"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : February 03, 2013, 01:37:14 PM

Looks like somebody is about to spend a week researching cheetahs.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 03, 2013, 01:40:14 PM

Looks like somebody is about to spend a week researching cheetahs.

Coward ^^^^^^^

Haha, little Illum is here on the Cove:

Why thank you, Vin.

so I guess that means "Illum" is too much a coward to put his REAL name and address behind his threat of violence against me

tick, tock tick tock  "Illum"   Only brave enough for the drive by?

still waiting "Illum"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : February 03, 2013, 02:05:20 PM

Very well.

Bob MyKnob
1234 Main Street
Buzzard's Breath, WY

And now, Vin, I demand that you post your bank account number or else you are a COWARD!

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 03, 2013, 02:09:51 PM

Very well.

Bob MyKnob
1234 Main Street
Buzzard's Breath, WY

And now, Vin, I demand that you post your bank account number or else you are a COWARD!

coward   

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 03, 2013, 02:14:19 PM

calling someone a coward on a message board .... so manly

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 03, 2013, 02:16:18 PM

lolz @ the POS's meltdown.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 03, 2013, 02:40:47 PM

calling someone a coward on a message board .... so manly

ANONYMOUSLY claiming on a message board that you want to shoot someone in the face because you disagree with their view on guns and encouraging others to do the same . . . so manly?

Now, let me look through this thread and see where your criticized "Illum" like you just did me . . .  oh wait . . .  you agree with Illum on guns . . . and . . .  "wait for it" . . . you're one of those ends justifies the means guys . . . . got it. All points of view are created equal, but some are more equal than others. . . . now .. .  . haven't you called me a hypocrite several times today?  I look forward to your criticism of "Illum" LOL

;D

: February 03, 2013, 02:43:25 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 03, 2013, 02:43:01 PM

lolz @ the POS's meltdown.

Talk about having an unsupported inflated view of your worth.  Yikes.

Buggsy, I know this might be a struggle, but just try to think about this for a second.  Today (while eating, drinking and hanging out with a few non-PR people who think this is all hilarious), I have managed to make you and Illum and Olaf get so twisted in knots angry that  you three have:

a) created an entire thread dedicated to me,
b) dug up another very old thread that you created long ago also, in part, directed at me, and
c) posted numerous comments directed solely at me as a person rather than the substantive issue EVEN when I have pointed out that those comments are proof you are wrong. 

So  hilarious has all of this been -- especially when my only argument is the seemingly non-controversial point that the US should take reasonable measures to reduce the number and types of guns available --  that after the three of you basically gave up the ghost and ran off (much to the delight of my companions here), I felt compelled to create a thread highlighting the events only to have you guys return and attack me in that thread too. LMAO

Meltdown?  LMAO, even you cannot be that obtuse, I hope. You might at least give some thought to who is having a meltdown, if anyone. Perhaps you should think about that while you go find yet another picture to post calling me a puppet or a "POS"   . . .  . . wow . . .  your comments are almost too funny to be taken seriously .. .  but you intend them seriously, which is either funny or sad depending on your perspective, I guess
: February 03, 2013, 02:55:57 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 03, 2013, 03:08:02 PM

Meltdown?  What meltdown?  I type paragraphs of rants in multiple threads all of the time.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#41 : February 03, 2013, 03:10:15 PM

What meltdown?  I type paragraphs of rants in multiple threads all of the time.

Just thought I would give it a shot, didn't really think it would hit home (or that you would acknowledge it if it did).  Carry on . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 03, 2013, 04:22:38 PM

checking to see if pbb had posted his name and address yet ........

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 03, 2013, 04:38:16 PM

checking to see if pbb had posted his name and address yet ........

you still don't understand?  C'mon man . . . I spelled it out . . . try again and come back and let me know if the post above by you makes sense.  Hint --- think #3

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#44 : February 03, 2013, 07:19:54 PM

I understand .... do as I say, not as I do ......
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools