Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#60 : February 03, 2013, 08:56:35 PM

This thread is more fun to watch rather than the blackout SB

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#61 : February 03, 2013, 08:59:35 PM

This thread is more fun to watch rather than the blackout SB

lol, just don't vote to shoot me in the face . . .  please

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#62 : February 03, 2013, 08:59:52 PM

yes, we can all read

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

LOL, I am not sure why you like to subject yourself to obvious ridicule, but since you posted my quote and highlighted 2 sections but left out one key part, I have highlighted it for you. Ilum voted yes to #3

so you are not man enough ... why didn't you just say so to begin with?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#63 : February 03, 2013, 09:02:54 PM

yes, we can all read

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

LOL, I am not sure why you like to subject yourself to obvious ridicule, but since you posted my quote and highlighted 2 sections but left out one key part, I have highlighted it for you. Ilum voted yes to #3

so you are not man enough ... why didn't you just say so to begin with?

LMAO, you're definitely drunk.  We're back to insults, I guess you gave up on trying to post facts . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#64 : February 03, 2013, 09:05:13 PM

you highlighted it and said it was the key part not me

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#65 : February 03, 2013, 09:08:15 PM

""I now carry a large arsenal with me at all times, just in case I get the chance to shoot Vin in the face"

That's just one of multiple options in a poll, not something that I said - which is why you couldn't link to it. Now on the other hand, if you were to contract some rare, exotic disease that left you all twisted up so that your ass was in front of your face, and then you contracted dysentery and crapped yourself to death with explosive diarrhea, I can't say that I would be particularly upset by that. But I wouldn't wish it on you.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#66 : February 03, 2013, 09:09:17 PM

you highlighted it and said it was the key part not me

yawn . . .  go play your Pabst games with someone else, any non-drunk person who can read sees right through your b.s.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#67 : February 03, 2013, 09:12:18 PM

""I now carry a large arsenal with me at all times, just in case I get the chance to shoot Vin in the face"

That's just one of multiple options in a poll, not something that I said - which is why you couldn't link to it. .

You are an even bigger coward than I thought, not enough to create the thread and the poll and the vote behind anonymity, now you're apparently so scared your denying your own actions? Too funny, what a freakin coward you are.

"not something I said"  -- even a coward like you should be embarrassed to post something like that.  Man . . . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#68 : February 03, 2013, 09:15:41 PM

is that another personal attack there

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#69 : February 03, 2013, 09:18:44 PM

Internet posting - "It's all about the courage."

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#70 : February 03, 2013, 09:21:17 PM

Very well.

Bob MyKnob
1234 Main Street
Buzzard's Breath, WY

And now, Vin, I demand that you post your bank account number or else you are a COWARD!

lol

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#71 : February 03, 2013, 09:22:20 PM

Internet posting - "It's all about the courage."

apparently for you nothing is about courage, as evidenced by your NFL-style back peddle

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#72 : February 03, 2013, 09:30:49 PM

says the guy who still hasn't posted his name and address ......

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#73 : February 03, 2013, 09:34:12 PM

yawn

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#74 : February 03, 2013, 09:36:10 PM

well thought out .......
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools