Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

: February 03, 2013, 11:33:28 AM

Vote early and often.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 03, 2013, 11:39:18 AM

LOL -- the answer for most has to be "[h]is campaign has had no effect on me one way or the other" . . .  which is telling.

Interesting that the facts I post bother you guys so much that not only do you attack me -- rather than the facts -- over and over and over again, now you start an entire thread dedicated to quieting the facts.  Way to prove the absence of merit in your position. 

Well thought out Illum** (don't see that posted often on this site -lol)

** especially the part advocating gun violence against me (#3) as a means to stop my "campaign" 
: February 03, 2013, 11:41:58 AM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 03, 2013, 11:43:08 AM

Oh, not nearly as well thought out as your tactics, sir. Now we'll have empirical evidence of just how effective you have been.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 03, 2013, 11:48:32 AM

Oh, not nearly as well thought out as your tactics, sir. Now we'll have empirical evidence of just how effective you have been.

and evidence that you have nothing, but a call for further gun violence against someone who posts facts you don't like . . . . an ANONYMOUS call for violence no less  -- lol. . . .  seems the self-styled intellectual is actually nothing more than another anonymous Internet tough guy . .

like I said, well thought out -- lol  -- because you are FORCED to read my links, just like you were FORCED to advocate violence . . . . oh . . .  wait . . . yeah . . . NEVERMIND.

???
: February 03, 2013, 11:50:07 AM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 03, 2013, 11:54:59 AM

I'm not forced to read your links. I've never read a single one of them. You seem confused.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 03, 2013, 11:56:09 AM

I'm not forced to read your links. I've never read a single one of them. You seem confused.

selectively reading sarcasm I see.  Were you afraid to vote #3?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 03, 2013, 11:57:38 AM

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

tick, tock, tick tock Illum . . .

:-[
: February 03, 2013, 11:59:29 AM VinBucFan

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 03, 2013, 12:13:21 PM

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

You're an everyone, are you not? So you should have no problem following your own suggestion... unless of course you're a hypocrite.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 03, 2013, 12:15:19 PM

You're an everyone, are you not? So you should have no problem following your own suggestion... unless of course you're a hypocrite.

Deflect, deflect, deflect . . .  not surprising.  You voted #3.  I voted #2.   So . . .  anonymous Internet tough guy . .  REAL  name and address please?

tick, tock tick tock

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 03, 2013, 12:16:21 PM

lolz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 03, 2013, 12:26:03 PM

This is going to be interesting.  Little Illum, the self-styled "intellectual" put a  lot of thought in to this , decided that responding to one of my posts was no longer enough and he was going to act on his own and created a thread.  That thread is an attempt to silence another point of view, the classic "shoot the messenger" approach (pun intended), literally and figuratively.  His "well thought out" plan also included voting for his own #3 -- an actual statement that he wants to "shoot the messenger!!"  LOL. Now, we wait to see if he is a man or a mouse, able and willing to back up his ANONYMOUS post or . . . . as I suspect . . . just another coward overwhelmed with the very real understanding that he is actually powerless**

**Freud considered shooting the messenger a 'marginal case of of fending off what is distressing or unbearable' - citing the example of 'the famous lament of the Spanish Moors Ay de mi Alhama, which tells how King Boabdil received the news of the fall of his city of Alhama. He feels that this loss means the end of his rule. But he will not "let it be true"...."He threw the letters in the fire and killed the messenger"' Freud added that 'a further determinant of this behaviour of the king was his need to combat a feeling of powerlessness. By burning the letters and having the messenger killed he was still trying to show his absolute power"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 03, 2013, 12:27:31 PM

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don't like that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 03, 2013, 12:29:01 PM

post your name and address vin .... show us you are a man .... prove it to us

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 03, 2013, 12:35:08 PM

post your name and address vin .... show us you are a man .... prove it to us

lol. . . . .  . deflect, deflect, deflect.  Did you vote #3?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#14 : February 03, 2013, 12:35:58 PM

Where oh where has little Illum gone . .  oh where or where can he be?

Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools