Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 03, 2013, 12:39:15 PM

post your name and address vin .... show us you are a man .... prove it to us

lol. . . . .  . deflect, deflect, deflect.  Did you vote #3?

didn't vote at all .... so are you a message board tough guy or just a hypocrite

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 03, 2013, 12:41:58 PM

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

You're an everyone, are you not? So you should have no problem following your own suggestion... unless of course you're a hypocrite.

PBCBoy's status as a hypocrite has long been established on the message boards.

Or maybe that sorry sack of crap is just bored again.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 03, 2013, 12:43:45 PM

didn't vote at all .... so are you a message board tough guy or just a hypocrite

You mean would I anonymously post a thread about your anonymous Internet persona that suggested the way to quiet your posts was to shoot you in the face?  Or do you mean would I do all that and then anonymously cast my vote for shooting you in the face, but refuse to put my name on that real call for violence?

Which one are you accusing me of? I am accusing "Illum" of the latter and my vote is that he does NOT post his real name and address . . .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 03, 2013, 12:51:29 PM

Where oh where did little Illum go . .  oh where oh where can he be?  Put your name on it Illum!!!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 03, 2013, 12:59:13 PM

You mean would I anonymously post a thread about your anonymous Internet persona that suggested the way to quiet your posts was to shoot you in the face?  Or do you mean would I do all that and then anonymously cast my vote for shooting you in the face, but refuse to put my name on that real call for violence?

Which one are you accusing me of? I am accusing "Illum" of the latter and my vote is that he does NOT post his real name and address . . .

are you deflecting?

Now, we wait to see if he is a man or a mouse, able and willing to back up his ANONYMOUS post or . . . . as I suspect . . . just another coward overwhelmed with the very real understanding that he is actually powerless**

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 03, 2013, 01:03:11 PM

are you deflecting?

Now, we wait to see if he is a man or a mouse, able and willing to back up his ANONYMOUS post or . . . . as I suspect . . . just another coward overwhelmed with the very real understanding that he is actually powerless**

Man, let me dumb down my last comment for you:

1. I did not create this thread
2. I did not vote #3, I voted #2

Simple enough, I would think . . .maybe not?  I did not say someone is not a man if they will not postg their real name and address, I said that a person is not a real man if they anonymously call for violence against someone with a differing point of view . . . . .

:-[

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 03, 2013, 01:04:29 PM

Where oh where did little Illum go . .  oh where oh where can he be?  Put your name on it Illum!!!!

Looks like Illum is only brave enough for the anonymous drive-by -- lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 03, 2013, 01:07:16 PM

Oh I get it, you are quantifying which internet tough guys should post their names and addresses.  Kind of making up the rules as you go along.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 03, 2013, 01:14:55 PM

Haha, little Illum is here on the Cove:

Why thank you, Vin.

so I guess that means "Illum" is too much a coward to put his REAL name and address behind his threat of violence against me

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 03, 2013, 01:18:10 PM

Oh I get it, you are quantifying which internet tough guys should post their names and addresses.  Kind of making up the rules as you go along.

It's tough to be a hypocrite if you don't play it that way.  This isn't PBCBoy's first rodeo.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 03, 2013, 01:18:49 PM

Are you trying to hold me accountable for your apparent reading comprehension issues?

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

translated: if you are "man enough to vote #3" you should be man enough to "post your real name and address" -- That was the only "rule" I offered.   

??? ??? ???

Haha, not surprising but Buggsy apparently cant read as well as he posted this at the same time I made this post:

It's tough to be a hypocrite if you don't play it that way.  This isn't PBCBoy's first rodeo.

Buggsy boy, the unwitting follower  -- wow, sometimes the best argument against some of you guys is just to get out of the way and let you step all over yourselves.
: February 03, 2013, 01:21:35 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 03, 2013, 01:22:42 PM

Why thank you, Vin.

so I guess that means "Illum" is too much a coward to put his REAL name and address behind his threat of violence against me

tick, tock tick tock  "Illum"   Only brave enough for the drive by?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 03, 2013, 01:23:18 PM

lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#28 : February 03, 2013, 01:25:45 PM

Why thank you, Vin.

tick, tock tick tock  "Illum"   Only brave enough for the drive by?

Two hours in and "Illum" is posting on other threads, but not man enough to put his name on it in this thread . . .

anyone surprised?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 03, 2013, 01:26:29 PM

his threat of violence against me

lolz @ "threat of violence".  You must have been real threatened.  After all, you asked everyone to do it.

I say everyone vote #3 

Ninny.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools