Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#45 : February 03, 2013, 07:43:19 PM

I understand .... do as I say, not as I do ......

except . . . . . I didn't vote for #3 . .  as you know . . . keep swinging . . . or drinking . .  .whichever works best for you because the reading thing . . .  well . . . not so much . . . even with step-by-step instructions.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#46 : February 03, 2013, 07:52:49 PM

I say everyone vote #3
I didn't vote for #3

You're right, Olaf, he's all about the do as I say, not as I do.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#47 : February 03, 2013, 07:52:56 PM

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

tick, tock, tick tock Illum . . .

:-[

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#48 : February 03, 2013, 07:53:33 PM

I say everyone vote #3
I didn't vote for #3

lol, beat me to it

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#49 : February 03, 2013, 08:09:52 PM

I say everyone vote #3
I didn't vote for #3

of course he's right to you COWARD you're the guy too scared to back up your threat

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#50 : February 03, 2013, 08:11:56 PM

I say everyone vote #3
I didn't vote for #3

lol, beat me to it

here's where you seem to struggle Olaf . . . other people CAN read, so even if you keep repeating nonsense about me, anyone that can read sees through it. 

Never understood why people post as if others cannot read . . .  oh well . . . . hey, anyway left you a present in the other thread.  You're having a rough go . . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#51 : February 03, 2013, 08:33:42 PM

yes, we can all read

I say everyone vote #3   .. . . .  and then post your real name and address . . .  . which of course you should do if man enough to vote #3    I look forward to reading all the REAL names and address, starting with Illum.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#52 : February 03, 2013, 08:41:36 PM

Threat? Lol, there's no threat. I posted a question and people can vote however they want. Here, this is what a threat looks like:
One of the TRUEST comments you read on the IB about the biggest trolls over here -- Buggs, Morgan, Java etc. -- is that all of you have been to Bucs game, you are all in Tampa, or have been in Tampa . . . and yet never have any of you actually gone and MET the people you trash on this message board.  You've never done it despite numerous invitations. Youve never gone to a PR sponsored event, a G2G or even looked someone up at the game (Buggs you made a bet with someone and then peed in your pants when he mentioned meeting you in person to collect - lol) 

Sure, try to cover that up with fake cries of "boring" and "not interested" BUT THE TRUTH is that you guys would never attend because you're pussies . . . only brave enough to carry on your crap behind the cover of anonymity.  Like the guy who flicks someone off while driving in traffic who then pees in his pants when the light turns red.

say what you want about the IB being boring . . . but at least we're not scared  :D

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#53 : February 03, 2013, 08:41:44 PM

yes, we can all read

LOL, I am not sure why you like to subject yourself to obvious ridicule, but since you posted my quote and highlighted 2 sections but left out one key part, I have highlighted it for you. Ilum voted yes to #3

Seriously, are you drunk?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#54 : February 03, 2013, 08:44:58 PM

Threat? Lol, there's no threat. I posted a question and people can vote however they want. Here, this is what a threat looks like:
One of the TRUEST comments you read on the IB about the biggest trolls over here -- Buggs, Morgan, Java etc. -- is that all of you have been to Bucs game, you are all in Tampa, or have been in Tampa . . . and yet never have any of you actually gone and MET the people you trash on this message board.  You've never done it despite numerous invitations. Youve never gone to a PR sponsored event, a G2G or even looked someone up at the game (Buggs you made a bet with someone and then peed in your pants when he mentioned meeting you in person to collect - lol) 

Sure, try to cover that up with fake cries of "boring" and "not interested" BUT THE TRUTH is that you guys would never attend because you're pussies . . . only brave enough to carry on your crap behind the cover of anonymity.  Like the guy who flicks someone off while driving in traffic who then pees in his pants when the light turns red.

say what you want about the IB being boring . . . but at least we're not scared  :D

LMAO, yeah a "threat" to have someone show up at a G2G and say what they do on this board in person  is equal to your statement and vote that you -- a pro-gun advocate -- want to shoot me in the face.   ROFLMAO, man just the fact that you strained so hard to make those equal shows you know you are wrong . . . . and a coward.

Man, I am embarrassed for you . . .

"I now carry a large arsenal with me at all times, just in case I get the chance to shoot Vin in the face" . . . . .  .. . . . . . .  yeah, that's just like challenging trolls to show up at a G2G . . . . . . hahahahahah
: February 03, 2013, 08:47:32 PM VinBucFan

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#55 : February 03, 2013, 08:47:07 PM

" you -- a pro-gun advocate -- want to shoot me in the face."

Link, please.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#56 : February 03, 2013, 08:48:56 PM

" you -- a pro-gun advocate -- want to shoot me in the face."

Link, please.

Sure, here you go, you created the thread:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1303025.0.html

"I now carry a large arsenal with me at all times, just in case I get the chance to shoot Vin in the face"  This was number 3 on your poll.  You and I were the first two on the thread and there were two votes. I voted #2, you voted #3.

Again, the fact that you are now trying to run from it shows you are a COWARD and you know you're wrong
: February 03, 2013, 08:51:15 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#57 : February 03, 2013, 08:54:03 PM

I sure do hope that you, (Illum) and Olaf are drunk  . .  because your responses on this thread and the others are laughable.  It's been a bad day for the self-styled (apparently gun toting) "intellectual"

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#58 : February 03, 2013, 08:54:04 PM

"I can read your mind, and I know that you're threatening me'"

Lol. Good one, Vin.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#59 : February 03, 2013, 08:55:33 PM

"I can read your mind, and I know that you're threatening me'"

Lol. Good one, Vin.

You must be drunk. That's not reading your mind, its reading your posts and for Pete's sake your vote.  Goodness . . . .

""I now carry a large arsenal with me at all times, just in case I get the chance to shoot Vin in the face"

what a freakin coward, you should at least own it  . . . now youre trying to run from it . . . . wait for it . . . .  IN A THREAD AND POLL YOU CREATED!!!   Lol
: February 03, 2013, 08:57:45 PM VinBucFan

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools