Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#90 : February 17, 2013, 09:36:44 PM

You could always try indoctrination.  Maybe start petitioning the middle schools to play Die Hard at a school assembly.  That should turn the tide.

lol 

Morgan's second account?
No, genius.  You must be sitting there with your finger on the refresh button because I posted that for about 10 seconds.  I wanted to add to it and change it.  I guess Biggs has you on edge.  Take your ball and go home. Oh, wait.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#91 : February 17, 2013, 09:42:56 PM

I gotta have last post!!!  Too bad you can't lock this one to ensure it, PBCBoy.

Buggsy, since you called this up from the depths in Illum's "absence" are you man enough to put your real name on your #3 vote?  Illuminator was brave enough to create this thread but not to put his name on his number 3 vote . . . well at least before he was "muted". 

Considering your track record with Freddy and the two suspensions, my guess is "no"  but here's your chance to prove me (and Freddy) wrong.

tick tock tick tock . . .  .

lolz @ the "depths" of page two. 

I bet I'm coward unless I do exactly what you say in that Fantasy Land of yours.

tick . .  .tock . .  .tick. . .  . tock . . .tick  . . .  .

Buggsy . .  . THIS is "fantasy land" and "buggsy" is a fantasy bully . . . .  a virtual tough guy  . . . nothing more. . . . I am waiting to see if the thing behind the Buggsy persona is a man or a mouse.  I think I know the answer . .  . and one post from you so far without owning it sounds a lot  like squeaking to me . . .  but I guess we'll see . .

tick . . tock

22 minutes and counting and no Buggsy . ..  . quick to call up the thread . . . . slow to put his name on it.

I guess Lennie . . .  err . . .  Buggsy . .  . . just couldn't do it . .  .

Three posts in twenty minutes begging me to post?  Sweet Geebus, this putz is loosing it. 

You could always try indoctrination.  Maybe start petitioning the middle schools to play Die Hard at a school assembly.  That should turn the tide.

lol 

Morgan's second account?
No, genius.  You must be sitting there with your finger on the refresh button because I posted that for about 10 seconds.  I wanted to add to it and change it.  I guess Biggs has you on edge.  Take your ball and go home. Oh, wait.

lolz.

I love when the Crazy-Ass Counselor starts throwing out wild accusations.  I can't imagine anyone pays this jackass to be their lawyer.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#92 : February 17, 2013, 09:43:02 PM

Why don't you just post your personal information vincent p b and then people can just come to you if they want to?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#93 : February 17, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

Buggsy . . .  . this is your second "mousy" post . . . . tick tock
: February 17, 2013, 09:57:33 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#94 : February 17, 2013, 09:54:14 PM

Why don't you just post your personal information vincent p b and then people can just come to you if they want to?

Ugh . . .  we've been through this, but here it is  . .  .again . . . .again . . .  are you ready? Ok, here we go:

I DID NOT VOTE #3

lol

(besides, with the exception of today unfortunately, I am usually at the G2Gs.  I am happy to meet any of you guys because, first, I dont take this as serious as some of you seem to and, second, I would never let a message board discussion get me so angry that I threatened to kill someone and, third, if I did get that angry (no way) and was going to post something that stupid (no way), I certainly would not hide behind an anonymous screen name to do it)

Now, Buggsy . . .  just like Illum thought it appropriate to create this thread and vote #3 you thought it appropriate to vote #3 and call this thread up from the depths . . . . so  . .  .well . . .  are you going to own it?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#95 : February 17, 2013, 09:57:35 PM

Dance...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#96 : February 17, 2013, 09:59:46 PM

Dance...

3rd mousy post . . .  . I guess you are what we thought you were.  It's okay, I still think you are virtually the toughest virtual bully on this site . . . pretty sure Freddy feels the same way . .  or at least he did when you never showed up

Seriously, I cant imagine being such an idiot that I would even jokingly vote for someone to be shot in the face . . .  but even worse would be doing that in a drive by fashion
: February 17, 2013, 10:01:17 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#97 : February 17, 2013, 10:02:22 PM

Just post your information. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#98 : February 17, 2013, 10:04:18 PM

Just post your information.

yeah Buggsy ..  . post it . . .  since you . .  .(wait for it) . . .  .voted for #3

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#99 : February 17, 2013, 10:04:58 PM

Seriously, I cant imagine being such an idiot that I would even jokingly vote for someone to be shot in the face . . .  but even worse would be doing that in a drive by fashion

Dance

Let's..see..how..long..it..takes..(your dumbass)..to..figure..out..you're..pissing..in..the..wind.
: February 17, 2013, 10:06:52 PM Biggs3535

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#100 : February 17, 2013, 10:11:57 PM

Dance

Let's..see..how..long..it..takes..(your dumbass)..to..figure..out..you're..pissing..in..the..wind.

Buggsy, the question was whether you were man enough to back up your anonymous internet bullying . . . BELIEVE ME . . .  I know waiting for you to "man up" is pissing in the wind!!! There was ABSOLUTELY no way you would own that.  Everybody knows that.  Hell, I will check back here in a week and you will still be a mouse, just like with Freddy.  Damn, you could even PM your details to prove me wrong, if you were actually anything more than a garden variety anonymous internet tough guy, but we both know THATS WHAT YOU ARE.

Bye Lennie . . . err . . . Buggsy. .  . . go find some more pictures that seems to be the extent of your bravery.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#101 : February 17, 2013, 10:18:27 PM

Just post your info pb boy

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#102 : February 18, 2013, 10:02:07 AM

Just post your info pb boy

Coward.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#103 : February 18, 2013, 08:35:07 PM

The thread just got bumped again and there's been another vote for #3....I wonder who it could have been ?

The poll isn't looking good for you , PB. I haven't seen a voting beat down like this since Walter Mondale.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#104 : February 18, 2013, 08:40:59 PM

The thread just got bumped again and there's been another vote for #3....I wonder who it could have been ?

The poll isn't looking good for you , PB. I haven't seen a voting beat down like this since Walter Mondale.

Its pretty predicable actually.

Step #1 -  Dolo (or insert  most other pro-gun name here) posts something flatly dumb
Step #2  -- I point out that the post is flatly dumb
Step #3 -  Dolo runs from the dumb comment in favor of pictures and name calling (again, insert most pro-gun screen name)
Step #4 -- resort to violence and threats (anonymously)

somebody is proud of you. . . . I hope.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools