Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#135 : February 20, 2013, 02:07:40 PM

I voted for #3 because IMO answer number 3 moved this from a dumb "axe-to-grind" thread to a "farcical satire" thread.

Unfortunately, too many just don't get satire.

So all I have to say is "lighten up, Francis"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#136 : February 20, 2013, 02:17:48 PM

I voted for #3 because IMO answer number 3 moved this from a dumb "axe-to-grind" thread to a "farcical satire" thread.

Great movie line.

Do you get the satire in calling out the number 3 voters to "put their name on it"?It's hilarious to watch them squirm. Dolo actually thought I was trying to trick people into posting their names, I think. That made me laugh. Like I am a Jedi.

Wait a minute.... PB boy are you the one who got Illuminator suspended by crying that you felt threatened???

That would explain why you are trying so hard to trap one of us into saying something threatening to you. LOL . Cowardly move , Peanut. Cowardly move....

You really think that someone on this board actually wants to kill you ? Get serious . You are being trolled , you gullible fool.

"Gullible fool" posted by a guy who apparently thinks I am a Jedi
: February 20, 2013, 02:22:22 PM VinBucFan

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#137 : February 20, 2013, 02:22:15 PM

Well if they were "real men" they'd list their real names, family members names, addresses, DOBs, SSNs, DL#s and last 3 employers.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#138 : February 20, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

Well if they were "real men" they'd list their real names, family members names, addresses, DOBs, SSNs, DL#s and last 3 employers.

Lol, exactly

Damn, I am trying to remember what Obi-wan says in Star Wars to make someone do as he wishes.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#139 : February 20, 2013, 02:25:35 PM

"These aren't the droids you want".  Lol

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#140 : February 20, 2013, 02:48:08 PM

Do you get the satire in calling out the number 3 voters to "put their name on it"?It's hilarious to watch them squirm. Dolo actually thought I was trying to trick people into posting their names, I think. That made me laugh. Like I am a Jedi.

lolz, after being made fun of pages, PeanutButterCheeseBoy is trying to play the "I was being sarcastic" game again.

Sweet Lord, this goofball is reaching the top of the PR's Dumbass Mountain at an astounding pace.
: February 20, 2013, 03:06:16 PM Biggs3535

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#141 : February 20, 2013, 03:08:05 PM

Great movie line.

I didn't think you were trying to trick anyone into posting thier names .  I never said that  , Peanut Butter.

I was curious if by continously asking who voted #3 ,  if you were trying to get someone to admit to threatening you or to say something threatening. This way you could go crying to mods and get them suspended , the same way you did Illuminator.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#142 : February 20, 2013, 03:10:11 PM

lolz, after being made fun of pages, PeanutButterCheeseBoy is trying to play the "I was being sarcastic" game again.

Sweet Lord, this goofball is reaching the top of the PR's Dumbass Mountain at an astounding pace.

Buggsy "you don't need to be afraid of Freddy". Lol.

Yeah, I was trying to "trap" you ...I will now change my screen name to Obi-Wan.

Goodness, try a little harder to divert attention away from your cowardice.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#143 : February 20, 2013, 03:12:19 PM

Great movie line.

I didn't think you were trying to trick anyone into posting thier names .  I never said that  , Peanut Butter.

I was curious if by continously asking who voted #3 ,  if you were trying to get someone to admit to threatening you or to say something threatening. This way you could go crying to mods and get them suspended , the same way you did Illuminator.

Lol, nice try. Illum is an idiot but I didn't try to get him suspended. If I did, then what did Java have to do with any of this? Oh .  and sorry ... You said "trap" not "trick". Lol.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#144 : February 20, 2013, 03:14:48 PM

Dolo, " you want to admit you were trolling" 

~Obi-Wan

There I just let you off the hook for that admission. It was really just me "trapping" you with my Jedi powers

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#145 : February 20, 2013, 03:21:56 PM

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#146 : February 20, 2013, 03:36:43 PM

You know Buggsy's brain can't keep up when the pictures come out. Insult by numbers or etch-a-sketch

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#147 : February 20, 2013, 04:13:34 PM

I love how he denies he reported Illum.

LOL , fine . Maybe you didn't . But it will be curious to see when Illum comes back if he tells us the mods sighted "threatening remarks" as the reason he was "muted". The timing certainly matches up...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#148 : February 20, 2013, 05:00:09 PM

I love how he denies he reported Illum.

LOL , fine . Maybe you didn't . But it will be curious to see when Illum comes back if he tells us the mods sighted "threatening remarks" as the reason he was "muted". The timing certainly matches up...

Well, I think you're mixing apples and oranges. I first learned Illum was muted on the Red Board where he created a hypothetical thread about Freeman. I think I even posted a joke that it was typical for him to post on a social issue but not football. I then read a comment about him being muted. Just like you, I immediately thought of this thread and the threat, but then I read that Java was muted too. The discussion in Illum's Freeman thread was one of Java's issues so I assumed that thread is what got the both muted.

I 100% did not say anything to PR about this thread. Did a PR mod take their own action? Maybe, but why include Java who I don't think has ever posted in this thread or on the gun discussions generally. Anyway, I would own it if I did, but you don't have to take my word when the answer can be found in the circumstances.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#149 : February 20, 2013, 05:19:11 PM

Delirious, you seem to be taking it rather hard. You are twisting in the wind without having someone who's grapefruits are there for you to swing from. Your dear, sweet "Poppa Illum" will be back soon enough. Just hang in there, little fella...

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools