Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#150 : February 20, 2013, 07:00:37 PM

I love how he denies he reported Illum.

LOL , fine . Maybe you didn't . But it will be curious to see when Illum comes back if he tells us the mods sighted "threatening remarks" as the reason he was "muted". The timing certainly matches up...

Well, I think you're mixing apples and oranges. I first learned Illum was muted on the Red Board where he created a hypothetical thread about Freeman. I think I even posted a joke that it was typical for him to post on a social issue but not football. I then read a comment about him being muted. Just like you, I immediately thought of this thread and the threat, but then I read that Java was muted too. The discussion in Illum's Freeman thread was one of Java's issues so I assumed that thread is what got the both muted.

I 100% did not say anything to PR about this thread. Did a PR mod take their own action? Maybe, but why include Java who I don't think has ever posted in this thread or on the gun discussions generally. Anyway, I would own it if I did, but you don't have to take my word when the answer can be found in the circumstances.

Fair enough. It looked su**CENSORED**ious is all.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#151 : February 20, 2013, 07:54:30 PM

No worries. I understand.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#152 : February 20, 2013, 09:56:33 PM

Vin, cheer up.

I know you're pissed. But, the one thing I like about this board is no one will follow through on any of their threats. You don't have to worry about someone digging into your personal life (WITH the assistance of a mod) and smearing the shlt outta your reputation with said findings.

Unnecessary.......i think so, but should it be taken seriously?......hell no!!!!!

Is Vin the same as Bootz from the other board? Very close in their posting styles.

but the others you see in this discussion also anonymously voted #3 without being brave enough to "put their name on it".

What "others" are you referring to?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#153 : September 11, 2013, 03:45:55 PM

You know Buggsy's brain can't keep up when the pictures come out. Insult by numbers or etch-a-sketch

This is a favorite quote.  Quite telling

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#154 : September 12, 2013, 09:45:36 AM

Lol . . .  . wow . .  . its a good thing I am not in your head and you are not a stalker .  .

holy crap . . . a thread from February . . .  with a search feature that doesnt work (right Buggsy?) I need to go get one of Buggsy's pictures

Olafthestalker .  . in case you were wondering (and we all know you were) . .  I dont have a rabbit . . . .

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#155 : September 12, 2013, 10:13:43 AM

Google still works, Vin.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#156 : September 12, 2013, 11:09:01 AM

lol, yeah but playing with you numnutz doesnt really .. . . pathetic. I'd rather watch the Bucs crumble than watch you guys do the same

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#157 : September 12, 2013, 12:00:01 PM

Yet here you are...

Almost seems like you could possibly be some kind of hypocrite.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools