Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh those funny gun lovers . . . « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#315 : February 13, 2013, 10:14:11 AM

Well, while Dolo thinks about it -- lol -- any of you other pro-gun people want to take a shot?

For anyone in the pro-gun crowd:  what is your best argument to support the claim that there are NOT too many guns in the US?

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#316 : February 13, 2013, 10:15:20 AM

Bad guys will always get any damn gun they want. The only way to stop an armed bad guy: an armed good guy WITH EQUAL QUALITY FIREPOWER.

Go ahead, gubmint, and take my right to bear whichever **CENSORED**ing gun I want for purposes of protecting my family. I bow before you, 80 yr old men, as you know what's best for the American people. You know best that 22 cal pea shooters can stand up to any AK/ARs. I'm just happy that you have not YET taken my right to carry the 22.

Please go ahead and all but revoke this amendment so you all can move on to the next right that you senior citizens feel is no longer necessary.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#317 : February 13, 2013, 10:19:04 AM

Bad guys will always get any damn gun they want. The only way to stop an armed bad guy: an armed good guy WITH EQUAL QUALITY FIREPOWER.

Go ahead, gubmint, and take my right to bear whichever **CENSORED**ing gun I want for purposes of protecting my family. I bow before you, 80 yr old men, as you know what's best for the American people. You know best that 22 cal pea shooters can stand up to any AK/ARs. I'm just happy that you have not YET taken my right to carry the 22.

Please go ahead and all but revoke this amendment so you all can move on to the next right that you senior citizens feel is no longer necessary.

F**kin Baby Boomers!!!! Thanks for your continuing efforts to completely f**k my generation up beyond recognition.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#318 : February 13, 2013, 10:27:22 AM

The hypocrisy is unfriggin' believable.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#319 : February 13, 2013, 10:38:14 AM

Well, while Dolo thinks about it -- lol -- any of you other pro-gun people want to take a shot?

For anyone in the pro-gun crowd:  what is your best argument to support the claim that there are NOT too many guns in the US?

two more pro gun posts but no one wanted to take a shot at answering this question?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#320 : February 13, 2013, 10:41:27 AM

you've been given arguments.  you don't like them hypocrite

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#321 : February 13, 2013, 10:42:08 AM

The hypocrisy is unfriggin' believable.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#322 : February 13, 2013, 10:43:27 AM

you've been given arguments.  you don't like them hypocrite

I have?  What's the best one?  Not about guns  and buybacks and the second amendment in general, but this:

why do you think there are NOT too many guns in the US?

(Btw, Olaf . . . I have tried repeatedly to move on from your sparring, but it never seems to work, as evidenced by today's posts where I was discussing the substance with someone and you appear calling me names. I can handle the name calling obviously, but cant we move on at some point?)
: February 13, 2013, 10:50:20 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#323 : February 13, 2013, 11:01:11 AM

right hypocrite

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#324 : February 13, 2013, 11:14:18 AM

There is over 100 pages on the Cove of PeanutButterCheeseBoy making himself look like a fool regarding guns, and this dips*** keeps rattling off the same stale question as if he can have a valid debate w/someone?  Friggin' caricature.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#325 : February 13, 2013, 11:27:05 AM

There is over 100 pages on the Cove of PeanutButterCheeseBoy making himself look like a fool regarding guns, and this dips*** keeps rattling off the same stale question as if he can have a valid debate w/someone?  Friggin' caricature.

Buggsy,  since you apparently dont want to answer, go to any of the threads in the Cove and find one answer to this question from any pro-gun person:

For that matter, since the pro-gun guys seem to be struggling and posting that the question has been answered, put up a link/quote with an answer, doesnt even have to be yours, just one quote with a  direct answer to this simple question:

what is your best argument to support the claim that there are NOT too many guns in the US?
: February 13, 2013, 11:30:21 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#326 : February 13, 2013, 11:34:07 AM

how about the anti-gun crowd tell everyone what a reasonable number of guns in the country is ....

spartan

Hall of Famer
#327 : February 13, 2013, 11:35:53 AM

A lot more people would die because of the inability to defend themselves than would be saved  by banning them.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#328 : February 13, 2013, 11:44:45 AM

A lot more people would die because of the inability to defend themselves than would be saved  by banning them.

Thank you Spartan. 

So, am I correct that you think the number of people currently successfully defending themselves with guns is either close to or possibly even more than the number dying from guns? I ask that because your comment suggests to me  that even if the deaths are higher now than successful defenses, reducing the number of guns would "tip the balance" so to speak.
: February 13, 2013, 11:51:27 AM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#329 : February 13, 2013, 11:50:48 AM

how about the anti-gun crowd tell everyone what a reasonable number of guns in the country is ....

Even putting aside your clear effort to avoid my question by raising another question, you know I actually did answer this question several times. I know you didn't like the responses, but maybe you can answer your own question, slightly rephrased: 

ASSUMING THE CURRENT NUMBER OF GUNS IS 310 MILLION, IS THERE ANY REDUCTION IN THE NUMBER OF GUNS YOU WOULD FIND TO BE REASONABLE AND, IF SO, WHAT IS THAT NUMBER?

You asked me for a number, so I am just asking you for a number if you even would accept any reduction?  You criticized me for not giving a number, so surely you can, right?
: February 13, 2013, 11:52:37 AM VinBucFan

Page: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh those funny gun lovers . . . « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools