Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: February 3, 2013 - Reports & Rumours in Tweets « previous next »
Page: 1

CanadianBuc

Starter
: February 03, 2013, 03:24:43 PM

REPORT: DOES AHMAD BRADSHAW'S LATEST FOOT SURGERY MEAN HE DOESN'T RE-SIGN WITH THE GIANTS?
ESPN ‏@NFLRumorCentral
Why Ahmad Bradshaw's latest foot surgery raises questions about his future with the #Giants: http://es.pn/VCXpx1

REPORT: JETS ARE TRYING TO TRADE TIM TEBOW
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Jets do not plan to release Tim Tebow before start of new league year in March and will hold on to him with slim hopes they can trade him.

REPORT: NFL WANTS TO KNOW WHEN RG3 WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR SO HE CAN PLAY IN NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES
NFL has questioned Redskins when they expect Robert Griffin III to return from knee injury so it can better schedule nationally TV games.

REPORT: HAKEEM NICKS IS A HIGHER PRIORITY THEN VICTOR CRUZ
Even though Victor Cruz is now an RFA and Hakeem Nicks has one year left on deal, Giants have placed a higher priority on re-signing Nicks.

REPORT: DEVIN HESTER LOOKING FOR FRESH START
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Devin Hester looking for a fresh start http://wp.me/p14QSB-79Gb

ARTICLE: WALTERFOOTBALL RUMOUR MILL
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php
-Bengals will be big spenders in FA, they have 55 Mill available
-Saints will likely let Jermon Bushrod walk, he was their starting LT

This will likely be it for the rest of the day considering the Super Bowl is later tonight, but there might be some more information.

ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL!!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : February 03, 2013, 03:27:17 PM

Jets do not plan to release Tim Tebow before start of new league year in March and will hold on to him with hopes they can trade him.

The stars are aligned for the Bucs to be good this year.   Simply trade for Tebow and start him at QB.   Trade Freeman for whatever they can get.

Mateen

Starter

#2 : February 03, 2013, 03:31:55 PM

Jets do not plan to release Tim Tebow before start of new league year in March and will hold on to him with hopes they can trade him.

The stars are aligned for the Bucs to be good this year.   Simply trade for Tebow and start him at QB.   Trade Freeman for whatever they can get.

Drink my **CENSORED**.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 03, 2013, 03:34:20 PM

Ba ha ha ha ha!  How you haven't been banned yet Mateen is beyond me, but I laugh when I read your vulgarity.  Love it!

Tommy

Starter

#4 : February 03, 2013, 03:35:44 PM

[/quote]

Lol, I admire your persistence. I like Tebow as a person but he = Jeff Garcia or Michael Vick (a volatile player that will crash more often than they flash).

CanadianBuc

Starter
#5 : February 03, 2013, 03:37:50 PM

Sorry Java but many other reports are saying that no team in the NFL is even taking trading for Tim Tebow into consideration.... The only option is the Jaguars because their owner wants too but their GM has clearly said that he doesnt want to....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 03, 2013, 03:42:21 PM

their owner wants too but their GM has clearly said that he doesnt want to....

I would think the "owner" has a little more power than the manager.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 03, 2013, 03:42:58 PM

Maybe they could bundle him with.............sorry , that's pickers.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 03, 2013, 03:49:10 PM

Pickers is ok, but I like that American Restoration show.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 03, 2013, 07:24:44 PM

Bengals won't be big spenders, that team never spends the big bucks. They do need to resign Michael Johnson and Pacman Jones.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 03, 2013, 10:34:43 PM

Simply trade for Tebow and start him at QB.   Trade Freeman for whatever they can get.

The smarter thing to do would be to bring him in and let him EARN a roster spot. If he proves good enough, keep him as a backup and a fall back option in case Freeman starts to stink it up again. If he out performs Freeman, keep Freeman as backup QB in case Tebow stinks it up. But to just trade Freeman away for an even bigger question mark with no other viable backup at the position? That would be more of a Raheemesque roster move. 
: February 03, 2013, 11:27:43 PM TampaBucks05

ufcguy32

Starter

#11 : February 03, 2013, 10:53:37 PM

dude find another team. ur just annoying

bent09

Starter

#12 : February 03, 2013, 11:30:30 PM

Hester in the slot and returning kicks?  Two birds, one stone.

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 03, 2013, 11:36:51 PM

Ba ha ha ha ha!  How you haven't been banned yet Mateen is beyond me, but I laugh when I read your vulgarity.  Love it!

I think most people simply ignored him long ago. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: February 3, 2013 - Reports & Rumours in Tweets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools