Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Titus Young Sr. officially released « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#15 : February 04, 2013, 04:46:50 PM

wonder if he and Doug Martin are friends, with the Boise connection

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 04, 2013, 04:51:52 PM

Hell. No. This dude is an idiot and seems like a narcissistic **CENSORED**. Dom makes dumb moves at times, but he won't be this stupid. This clown does not deserve a shot.

You're an idiot. Titus is not a primadona, he literally SABOTAGED his team during a game. GTFO here. This guys should never be allowed in the league again

He had a good reason. He wasn't getting the damn ball!

He had a good reason to sabotage his team...? Wow. I will reiterate the GTFO.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#17 : February 04, 2013, 04:53:43 PM

Hell. No. This dude is an idiot and seems like a narcissistic **CENSORED**. Dom makes dumb moves at times, but he won't be this stupid. This clown does not deserve a shot.

You're an idiot. Titus is not a primadona, he literally SABOTAGED his team during a game. GTFO here. This guys should never be allowed in the league again

No point in dwelling on the past silly boy. Id much rather look to the future. He's a buccaneer man! Dougie will help make it happen. Boise!!

Go Bucs

youngone

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 04, 2013, 04:53:53 PM

Hell no to that turd. The only way I would want him here is if Schiano is allowed to flog him publicly when he acts up. Then that's just great entertainment.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 04, 2013, 04:58:47 PM

No point in dwelling on the past silly boy. Id much rather look to the future. He's a buccaneer man! Dougie will help make it happen. Boise!!

History repeats itself, simple boy.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 04, 2013, 04:59:21 PM

The best WR's are. Chad ochocinco. Randy moss. Terrell Owens. He has the ability to be up there with those three!!
Wait, what?
This is the first I'm hearing of Megatron, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, Roddy White or Reggie Wayne being cancers, is this a massive NFL cover up?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 04, 2013, 04:59:39 PM

Hell no to that turd. The only way I would want him here is if Schiano is allowed to flog him publicly when he acts up. Then that's just great entertainment.

NAACP might take issue with that...

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 04, 2013, 05:02:23 PM

NAACP might take issue with that...
True.. Let Brian Cox do it.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 04, 2013, 05:13:34 PM

And what is he going to do? Play slot?

Seriously, you have an offense with not only good players, but respectable people, yet we want to stick this clown in the mix? Pfft... rather pay out for Welker.

If it were the CB core, I could understand. They need all the help they can get. Placing this guy in the offense would be a ticking timebomb. NOT worth it.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 04, 2013, 05:47:21 PM

Definitely no. Pretty sure the OP is just trolling.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 04, 2013, 05:49:38 PM

No, he isn't even good. He's a one dimensional deep threat. Even if he weren't a completely retarded a hole, I wouldn't want him on the team.

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#26 : February 04, 2013, 05:57:20 PM

Java....is that you?????

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 04, 2013, 06:41:33 PM

You have to admire a guy with Megatron on the roster who thinks he needs to get more passes, says so publically AND admits to sabotaging his own team. Dude is a must have player.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : February 04, 2013, 06:45:04 PM

Gotta have an ego bigger than Texas.  And a brain just a tad smaller than a pea. 

Hate, you thought I was going to say M organ didn't you??? 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 04, 2013, 07:07:40 PM

Class Act.
: February 04, 2013, 07:14:25 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Titus Young Sr. officially released « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools