Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR/JavaRay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#45 : February 05, 2013, 11:48:43 AM

I was bored one day and looking for some entertainment. A friend told me that the circus was in town, and that they were the best entertainment around. I decided to go and check them out.

When I got there, I learned that all of the premier acts were under the Big Top, but you had to pay to get in. I decided to check out the midway first. There, they had all kinds of acts. There was Peanut Butter The Sword Swallower, Illuminator The Fire Breather, Benchwarmer The Mental Midget, Morgana The Bearded Lady, and many, many others. But the most popular attraction seemed to be Java The Jester, so I went in to check out his act. He was one of those comedians that mostly heckles the crowd, but in a non threatening way. I thought his act was a little stale, but the crowd was just eating it up. Someone in the crowd told me that almost all of his business was return customers. They just couldn't get enough.

Then, one of the customers went running out of the tent and down to the owner's trailer. The poor little nitwit pounded on the door and furiously demanded that The Jester be removed from the grounds. But the owner just rolled his eyes and said "It's entertainment, kid."

The poor little nitwit was rolling around on the ground sobbing uncontrollably and peeing his frilly panties, so I thought I might talk some sense into him. I said "Poor little nitwit, why don't you try ignoring The Jester?" But he would have none of it, and instead jumped up and ran straight back to Java's tent for more of the same.

And that was exactly how it happened. My friend was right though, it was entertaining as hell.
awesome ....... NOW POST YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS RIGHT NOW!   I DEMAND IT!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#46 : February 05, 2013, 11:50:42 AM

This  thread would be much better if it were about Josh Freeman being an elite QB ... or not.  We need more of those threads ......

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#47 : February 05, 2013, 11:53:09 AM

Yeah, just be careful not to wonder into the carnie's tent, there's some strange doings up in there.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#48 : February 05, 2013, 01:18:26 PM

10 dollars?

Chalk it up for a loss bro.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#49 : February 05, 2013, 01:22:50 PM

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#50 : February 05, 2013, 04:20:24 PM

I used to be one of the people who got annoyed with Java, but I don't mind him anymore and actually think he is kind of funny. It's probably more sad than funny, in reality, that he spends so much of his time just trying to piss other people off who come here for good discussion.

With that being said, he should be banned. All he does is try to get people annoyed and contributes nothing to the good discussions that go on here.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#51 : February 05, 2013, 04:26:39 PM

" contributes nothing to the good discussions that go on here."

I agree, you should be banned.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#52 : February 05, 2013, 04:36:26 PM

Hey RGS, why don't you put up the link to that forum you moderate? If the folks at PR see what a mausoleum this place could become if they followed your advice, I'll bet that would convince them.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#53 : February 05, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

Illum is even worse than Java. He can't come up with his own troll game so he follows Java around and defends him every time someone criticizes his butt buddy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#54 : February 05, 2013, 04:50:58 PM

Look out Illuminator, he mad now !!!

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#55 : February 05, 2013, 05:03:38 PM

Yeah, I get that a lot.

Have any of you ever been to this guy's site? (silly question, nobody goes there) He's one of those that's never quite caught on to the whole thing being about entertainment.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#56 : February 05, 2013, 05:08:17 PM

Poop
Pee
Fart

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#57 : February 05, 2013, 05:20:52 PM

Somebody needs to change Boid's diaper again.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#58 : February 05, 2013, 05:23:05 PM

Yeah, I get that a lot.

Have any of you ever been to this guy's site? (silly question, nobody goes there) He's one of those that's never quite caught on to the whole thing being about entertainment.

There are multiple people who post here that post more at the site I moderate.

I don't get why you're so obsessed with the site I moderate. I could care less what you or anyone else thinks about it. I have a lot more going on in my life than having to worry about my internet message board rep and whether people like the site I moderate at.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#59 : February 05, 2013, 05:26:44 PM

Fart
Pee
Poo

I like that better. Don't you?

Someone has an overwhelming sense of motherly love going on...that is the REAL comedy here.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR/JavaRay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools