Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR/JavaRay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #15 : February 05, 2013, 02:55:09 AM »

I've been on these boards everyday since I was 16, now I'm 23

And obviously drunk.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #16 : February 05, 2013, 02:58:06 AM »

Touché. Furthermore, who admits to being here EVERY day. As great as this place is, maybe you need a break.

In Verner We Trust

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #17 : February 05, 2013, 05:05:43 AM »

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
« #18 : February 05, 2013, 07:43:56 AM »

Is say everyone start acting like Java.  Then potential new subscribers will get turned off and hit PR in the wallet.  Then maybe everyone complaining will get what they want.

danimal09

Starter

« #19 : February 05, 2013, 08:06:00 AM »

Good luck OP. many have tried but none have succeeded. hope you make it!  I just use the ignore feature. Haven't read a post from that troll and others in years.
« : February 05, 2013, 08:07:37 AM danimal09 »

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #20 : February 05, 2013, 08:07:14 AM »

Is say everyone start acting like Java.

That would be difficult since very few on here have been Buc fans as long as I have.

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #21 : February 05, 2013, 08:08:09 AM »

C'mon. Wasn't there just a "I-hate-Java" thread last week...? I personally find these threads a lot more annoying than anything JR posts. My guess is that when anyone from PR sees these types of threads, all they do is shake their heads and move on. If you want something done, then PM somebody...but these sort of threads are going to mostly draw ire from your fellow posters and look more like an attempt to grab attention rather than to make this place a better place to talk about the Bucs.

....and if the dude jerks off every time he gets a response, then you have just re-filled his spank bank.

This.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #22 : February 05, 2013, 08:57:51 AM »

I miss the old days when guys would flame out on the TBBBB and then the mod would step in and smack them down. It was great to watch, truly enjoyable. Today the thread just gets deleted, it's very boring.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #23 : February 05, 2013, 09:09:07 AM »

"C'mon. Wasn't there just a "I-hate-Java" thread last week...? I personally find these threads a lot more annoying than anything JR posts."

Dude, you used to act the same way. I will say that you've come around and turned into a decent poster. But you've got to expect some of the weaker members of the herd to occasionally crack under the pressure. Like Speedy here, who just hung out a huge 'Java Owns Me' banner.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucNtears

Second String

« #24 : February 05, 2013, 09:09:46 AM »

I miss the old days when guys would flame out on the TBBBB and then the mod would step in and smack them down. It was great to watch, truly enjoyable. Today the thread just gets deleted, it's very boring.

Was truly fun to watch, I remember pushing my luck.

BucNtears

Second String

« #25 : February 05, 2013, 09:11:31 AM »

"C'mon. Wasn't there just a "I-hate-Java" thread last week...? I personally find these threads a lot more annoying than anything JR posts."

Dude, you used to act the same way. I will say that you've come around and turned into a decent poster. But you've got to expect some of the weaker members of the herd to occasionally crack under the pressure. Like Speedy here, who just hung out a huge 'Java Owns Me' banner.

Java wins, if you don't like what he is saying... ignore him.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #26 : February 05, 2013, 09:17:09 AM »

I don't think I was ever at the level of creating/dedicating threads to his banishment, or whatnot. I don't remember every post I've directed at java, but I do remember a few post that I made that were joking about banning java in one or two threads like this.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

« #27 : February 05, 2013, 09:55:46 AM »

Could the OP please provide some detailed insight as to why Javaray is the board's worst enemy.

I dunno, but coming over here from that horrendous circle-jerk of a board called the UTBBBB, Java is mild as hell compared to those asswipes over there.

Granted, I'm not as experienced on this site as most others, but from what I see of Java, he doesn't really bother me.

I ask, and ask on befalf of other inexperienced PR posters, what the hell is so wrong with Java that a thread is devoted to getting him canned from here.

BucNtears

Second String

« #28 : February 05, 2013, 09:58:24 AM »

Man crush, maybe?     hell if I know.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #29 : February 05, 2013, 10:00:40 AM »

He promised Speedy he'd call but he didn't.
« : February 05, 2013, 10:02:54 AM Illuminator »

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR/JavaRay « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools