Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baltimore fans « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
: February 05, 2013, 12:35:09 PM

I know the ravens just won the Super Bowl but the victory parade is unlike any I've seen and the stadium is already packed with 80,000 plus....

Definitely a city full of fans and a team that is well supported...

Wish bucs fans were the same way

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : February 05, 2013, 12:37:44 PM

The Bucs fans were exactly the same way in 2002 when Gruden won the Super Bowl.   

You don't remember the stadium packed full of fans to greet the team in Tampa when they returned?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 05, 2013, 12:38:07 PM

Wish in one hand and **CENSORED** in the other. Tampa residents are full of excuses.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 05, 2013, 12:42:03 PM

You don't remember the stadium packed full of fans to greet the team in Tampa when they returned?
Bucs fans were like that well before Gruden. Get over it. The guy couldn't get us back to the promise land. When your drafts suck and you prefer Vets that should be retired, you can't win.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 05, 2013, 12:42:37 PM

Well, for their sake I hope Ray Lewis retires to Baltimore, and initiates his 'Stabbing For Jesus' campaign there.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 05, 2013, 12:55:17 PM

This is the packed RJS full of Buc fans to greet the Bucs when they arrived back in Tampa after their Super Bowl win.

Don't act like Buc fans weren't great back then.   They were.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 05, 2013, 01:00:25 PM

Bucs fans were like that well before Gruden. Get over it. The guy couldn't get us back to the promise land. When your drafts suck and you prefer Vets that should be retired, you can't win.

Wow, some people really need to get off the haterade for Java, he simply pointed out the Buc Fans were in full force when Gruden won the Super Bowl. He didn't say the fans were there because of their love for Gruden.  Sure, there maybe a thinly veiled jab there, but did the coaching line from McKay through Dungy produce a SuperBowl for the fans to attend a parade?

It's almost comical when the words Gruden or Tebow are on a post from Java, there are dozens of people armed and ready with pitchforks and torches.....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 05, 2013, 01:00:49 PM

More pics for the event at RJS where the fans met the team after their win.

DonkeyHunter

Pro Bowler

#8 : February 05, 2013, 01:02:16 PM

The same fans who started bailing after seeing Gruden fail after 2012.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 05, 2013, 01:03:15 PM

More pics for the event at RJS where the fans met the team after their win.

^^^^ last time I ever try to ward off the townies with their attacks.... This post is full of trolling for trouble  :D

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 05, 2013, 01:04:16 PM

The same fans who started bailing after seeing Gruden fail after 2012.

It was Schiano who failed in 2012, not Gruden.   

DonkeyHunter

Pro Bowler

#11 : February 05, 2013, 01:28:07 PM

I meant 2002.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 05, 2013, 03:43:10 PM

^^^^ last time I ever try to ward off the townies with their attacks.... This post is full of trolling for trouble  :D

How do you figure?    Those pics were of the event that was held in Tampa when the Bucs returned from the Super Bowl win.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#13 : February 05, 2013, 04:12:30 PM

I know the ravens just won the Super Bowl but the victory parade is unlike any I've seen and the stadium is already packed with 80,000 plus....

So in our realistic case fans should have flooded the streets after beating the Falcons in week 17?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 05, 2013, 05:15:29 PM

So in our realistic case fans should have flooded the streets after beating the Falcons in week 17?

I'm guessing that dude wasn't a Buc fan when the Bucs won the Super Bowl, so he didn't realize the Buc fans did the same thing back then.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baltimore fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools