Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tom Riddle’s Mock Draft: 1st Edition.It's that time of the year Biatches!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TomRiddle

Starter

« #15 : February 06, 2013, 02:33:09 AM »

good draft, but I seriously doubt that picks 2a-3b will be there at those spots
It's early, so it's hard to say at this point.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

Psych

Starter

« #16 : February 06, 2013, 04:21:51 AM »

1. Barkley sucks.
2. We wouldn't get a 2nd round pick by trading 13 for 16.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #17 : February 06, 2013, 09:03:40 AM »

2. We wouldn't get a 2nd round pick by trading 13 for 16.

im trying to figure this out as well.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #18 : February 06, 2013, 09:22:10 AM »

who are the Rams gonna give up a 2 to trade up for?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TomRiddle

Starter

« #19 : February 19, 2013, 01:32:57 AM »

All good questions, are the particulars that important. Rhodes has a high 2nd round grade right now; I think he's a top 15-20 pick, of course this could change as we get closer to the draft. The point is, we could trade down to the late twenties and pick up that extra 2nd and still draft him in the first.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tom Riddle’s Mock Draft: 1st Edition.It's that time of the year Biatches!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools