Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Say it ain't so Josh « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#30 : February 06, 2013, 11:09:13 AM

Hahahahahhah this is hilarious... Hee!! Hee!!! Lmfao

El Diablo

Starter

#31 : February 06, 2013, 11:21:21 AM

I want my QB killing wild boar with his hands like Jared Allen not playing dress up and wearing makeup. He has no balls about him!! It's just embarrassing to see him act like such a lady.. Oh that i really appreciate dance comment just sent it over the edge! Like Ricky Bobby says "I think I'm gonna faint....because of the gayness"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 06, 2013, 11:37:39 AM

lol I agree that is embarrassing and material for the locker room. Hopefully made some good money doing that haha.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 06, 2013, 11:42:51 AM

Two guys start working in the mail room at age 17 for a major company.  While continuing their jobs, both go to the same college and major in business management and graduate with the same GPA.  After graduation they are given the same job, just different shifts.  Now at the age of 45, one guy is a VP while the other guy is a department head.  You know the difference was between the 2?  The guy who is the VP of the company went above and beyond the tasks needed and made strides to improve himself and become more important to the company... the department head just did his 8-5 job Monday thru Friday.

For my QB, I want the VP... not the department head.  He can do this kind of stuff all he wants in the offseason.  That's when it's time to relax... not during crunch time of the season.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#34 : February 06, 2013, 11:59:54 AM

What's more primadona than doing a Micheal Jackson photo shoot?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 06, 2013, 12:03:11 PM

I guess he is now Jackson 5 instead of Freeman 5.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 06, 2013, 12:03:28 PM

Two guys start working in the mail room at age 17 for a major company.  While continuing their jobs, both go to the same college and major in business management and graduate with the same GPA.  After graduation they are given the same job, just different shifts.  Now at the age of 45, one guy is a VP while the other guy is a department head.  You know the difference was between the 2?  The guy who is the VP of the company went above and beyond the tasks needed and made strides to improve himself and become more important to the company... the department head just did his 8-5 job Monday thru Friday.

For my QB, I want the VP... not the department head.  He can do this kind of stuff all he wants in the offseason.  That's when it's time to relax... not during crunch time of the season.

Nope, i want the better QB, not the one that has less unpopular off field activities.

If Tiger can just win golf tourneys by doing blond after blond in his freetime, then let him, especially if those girl want this aswell.
If John Daly is too drunk to get on the 1st tee intime, then he problable should stop drinking, but thinking he would have won more than 2 majors if not drinking is stupid, maybe he would quit golf already after high school if not allowed to have some fun outside of golf.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 06, 2013, 12:12:53 PM

Raheemy is not my cooooach....

He's just a man who says iiiiiii am the one,

But the game I do not love!

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#38 : February 06, 2013, 12:19:11 PM

LMFAO, for so many reasons.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 06, 2013, 12:51:51 PM

J....J....J.....shaking my head

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 06, 2013, 01:01:05 PM

Where's blanket?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

snesfreak

Starter

#41 : February 06, 2013, 01:33:45 PM

I can say that I'm ashamed to be a part of the same fan base as some of you bigoted **CENSORED**s.
Amazing that the admins of this site care so little about the kind of **CENSORED** that gets said here.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#42 : February 06, 2013, 02:34:42 PM

I can say that I'm ashamed to be a part of the same fan base as some of you bigoted **CENSORED**s.
Amazing that the admins of this site care so little about the kind of **CENSORED** that gets said here.

+1

Thanks for the sig Java!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#43 : February 06, 2013, 02:47:56 PM

So...

What's black and comes in little white cans?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 06, 2013, 02:51:23 PM

Nope, i want the better QB, not the one that has less unpopular off field activities.

If Tiger can just win golf tourneys by doing blond after blond in his freetime, then let him, especially if those girl want this aswell.
If John Daly is too drunk to get on the 1st tee intime, then he problable should stop drinking, but thinking he would have won more than 2 majors if not drinking is stupid, maybe he would quit golf already after high school if not allowed to have some fun outside of golf.

Maybe if instead of all that drinking, Daly put as much time and work into making himself better like Tiger did, he probably would have won more than 2 majors.  Then again, maybe Daly, no matter what he did... didn't have the mental fortitude to be great anyway.  Also, from the information I have... Tiger didn't start tapping blones by the handful until after he was a proven super star... not before.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Say it ain't so Josh « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools