Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Say it ain't so Josh « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#75 : February 06, 2013, 09:48:51 PM

This thread is embarrassing.

Who gives a crap about being ragged on? I'm sure his teammates will bust his balls over it, they'll all have a laugh and that will be it.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#76 : February 06, 2013, 10:22:26 PM

pick 6 maybe

Haha. Beat me to it.

6ft over the receiver's head would also have been acceptable.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#77 : February 06, 2013, 10:27:22 PM

Nice to have another thing to debate about Freeman other than just his eliteness.  Speaking of which, I would have to say he could definitely, potentially become an elite MJ impersonator. 

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#78 : February 06, 2013, 10:30:42 PM

I don't know, I'm gonna need to see his moonwalk first.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#79 : February 06, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

I don't think he has the agility or coordination for that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#80 : February 06, 2013, 10:34:17 PM

I'm sure the NFC South forums are poking fun of this and can you imagine what the opposing defenses are going to barking at Freeman from across the line.

"hee....hee"

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#81 : February 06, 2013, 10:35:59 PM

I don't think he has the agility or coordination for that.

I believe he put his moonwalking skill on display in the vid

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#82 : February 06, 2013, 10:47:26 PM

In all seriousness, Josh is a good kid. There's nothing wrong with the photo shoot and I couldn't care less about his sexual preference. I just want a good QB. I'd love for him to pull an Alex Smith type transformation and have him prove me dead wrong, cause I know he's going to be our starting QB next year....but it's so hard to imagine him losing all his flaws and suddenly becoming the leader and consistent QB that we need him to be. I was the guys biggest supporter, but I just can't picture him taking us anywhere anymore.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#83 : February 06, 2013, 10:48:20 PM

I'm sure the NFC South forums are poking fun of this and can you imagine what the opposing defenses are going to barking at Freeman from across the line.

"hee....hee"
hahaha!

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#84 : February 06, 2013, 11:07:34 PM

In all seriousness, Josh is a good kid. There's nothing wrong with the photo shoot and I couldn't care less about his sexual preference. I just want a good QB. I'd love for him to pull an Alex Smith type transformation and have him prove me dead wrong, cause I know he's going to be our starting QB next year....but it's so hard to imagine him losing all his flaws and suddenly becoming the leader and consistent QB that we need him to be. I was the guys biggest supporter, but I just can't picture him taking us anywhere anymore.
+1 Good post.
I can picture it, but the picture is fading pretty fast, kinda like Marty McFly in the first Back to the Future.

Hopefully MJ Free does some talking with the man in the mirror this offseason and makes the change needed for that transformation.

Heisenbuc

Rookie

#85 : February 07, 2013, 12:44:52 AM

You guys are all Off the Wall... A photoshoot like this is only One Day in Your Life. It's Human Nature. As far as I'm concerned, all of the Free-haters just Wanna Be Startin Somethin. I hope Freeman has a Thriller in 2013 and isn't Bad. Josh is a great guy and I hope he plays well so he doesn't have to Beat It. And those of you who think hes In The Closet for this? I guarantee Josh has a Pretty Young Thing.

Say my name...

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#86 : February 07, 2013, 12:58:28 AM

I follow him on twitter and you're actually right on this one Heisen. His girl looks a little latin fire**CENSORED** (and she's petting his snake). People saying outlandish things about someone they've even never met. Whats new?

https://twitter.com/JF5x/status/237323695708860417/photo/1

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#87 : February 07, 2013, 03:48:22 AM

I follow him on twitter and you're actually right on this one Heisen. His girl looks a little latin fire**CENSORED** (and she's petting his snake). People saying outlandish things about someone they've even never met. Whats new?

https://twitter.com/JF5x/status/237323695708860417/photo/1

Freeman isn't gay. It's just craptalk.

Although, having a guy with a scarf/ascott around his neck dab powder on you, while you're dressed like Micheal Jackson doesn't help you to have a "non-gay image."

Personally, I wouldn't have done the shoot. Not as MJ anyhow.  Too many "weirdo" type feelings when bringing up MJ, and I really wouldn't want to be associated with it in any way. As a substitute though, is there anyone else in the music biz that freeman might look like?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#88 : February 07, 2013, 08:06:35 AM

+1 Good post.
I can picture it, but the picture is fading pretty fast, kinda like Marty McFly in the first Back to the Future.

Hopefully MJ Free does some talking with the man in the mirror this offseason and makes the change needed for that transformation.

See. Now Marty McFly would have been a great throw back character for freeman to do in the photoshoot. They could of had him fading away in the photograph. It would have been so fitting on many levels.

Then they could have done a second photo with Dom as the scientist!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#89 : February 07, 2013, 08:19:28 AM

He should have gone as Bruno Mars.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Say it ain't so Josh « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools