Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bill Polian's free agent list on espn « previous next »
Page: 1

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
: February 06, 2013, 12:23:41 AM

It's insider content so I can't copy it, but the main idea is ranking free agents in A,B, or C groups.  The funny part is that Michael Bennett, Roy Miller, Sean Smith, Derek Cox, and a few others aren't even mentioned on the list.  Apparently they grade out at D or lower.  Hope Dom uses this list when negotiating contracts.  If this is how Polian ran things in Indy, no wonder they fielded such a horrible team when Manning went down.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 06, 2013, 12:46:22 AM

No wonder Bill Polain doesn't have a job anymore.

Dwayne Bowe rated a B, while Gosder Cherilus is rated an A?

Reggie Bush is only a 3rd down back now? LOL.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 06, 2013, 12:53:31 AM

Only Buc fans even know who Bennett is.  I bet half of the Buc fans don't even know who he is.  He is injured way too much and the team should attempt to find a great pass rusher.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 06, 2013, 01:53:35 AM

Only Buc fans even know who Bennett is.  I bet half of the Buc fans don't even know who he is.  He is injured way too much and the team should attempt to find a great pass rusher.
What? He played in every game this year and only missed 2 last year.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 06, 2013, 02:12:17 AM

And Talib rarely missed a game according to NFL.com. 

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 06, 2013, 02:32:40 AM

And Talib rarely missed a game according to NFL.com.
Talib did have injury problems here, mostly hip. But If buc fans dont know who bennett is, they dont follow the team.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bill Polian's free agent list on espn « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools