Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NSD « previous next »
Page: 1

GameTime

Hall of Famer
NSD
: February 06, 2013, 09:23:40 AM

anyone paying attention today?  i dont keep up much until today, tomorrow.  but its always a fun fix for CFB offseason.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 06, 2013, 09:44:14 AM

somethings in the water in oxford.  lets just hope its personality.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 06, 2013, 02:11:02 PM

ole miss is the new SMU. they will get theirs very quickly. you dont have a season like that and recruit on a Bama level. they got one of our OL commits 3 weeks before NSD and he visited them once after being commited for almost 2 years. does anyone really believe that all of a sudden a garbage program like Ole Miss can recruit with the likes of bama, UF, FSU etc?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 06, 2013, 02:43:59 PM

i dont.  if needeechee would have been public months ago recruiting for ole miss?  then possibly.  but this is waaaaaay too much imo.

as for FSU, i heard they were in trouble but as usual, finishing with ramsey/bryant/thomas is very nice.  although FSU seems to have a ton of LB's and athletes as usual, but not much on the OL.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#4 : February 06, 2013, 03:20:20 PM

Ole Miss

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 06, 2013, 07:00:05 PM

i wouldnt say we were in trouble. we lost 6 coaches which is a kick in the nuts but not trouble. miami is what id call being in trouble. their class was downright pathetic. we balled out once again getting defensive players but missed again with OL recruiting(as usual).  we will NEVER comepete for a national title until we **CENSORED**can our OL coach. he doesnt recruit worth a damn and kids dont want to play for him because hes too hard. we also need to offer and recruit more OL. i swear we focused on about 6-8 guys knowing we needed 6 and when we struck out we were screwed. it didnt help that ole miss bought golson from us at the last minute.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 06, 2013, 08:43:17 PM

How worried are you FSU fans that the Gators killed it , again ?   :P

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 06, 2013, 09:58:58 PM

why would we worry? i expect the gators to do well in recruiting every year. doesnt matter who you get if they dont develop into good players later on

Behind Enemy Lines

Second String

#8 : February 06, 2013, 10:23:07 PM

Anybody see this?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/8921988/alex-collins-mother-sign-letter-intent-arkansas-razorbacks

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 07, 2013, 07:22:47 AM

Anybody see this?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/8921988/alex-collins-mother-sign-letter-intent-arkansas-razorbacks

Yes .....that's insane. lol

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 07, 2013, 08:31:42 AM

that lady has serious problems. she needs to let go and let her son do what he wants to do. i hate parents that wont respect their kids' choices. i feel really bad for collins, his mom basically ruined one of the biggest days of his life.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 07, 2013, 08:40:55 AM

Worst mom since aquib talib's bustin caps in yo ass.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 09, 2013, 01:40:32 PM

that lady has serious problems. she needs to let go and let her son do what he wants to do. i hate parents that wont respect their kids' choices. i feel really bad for collins, his mom basically ruined one of the biggest days of his life.
Yeah that was insane. He is 18 and doesn't need her signature either.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NSD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools