Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Nike "Limited" Jersey question? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 14, 2013, 12:10:18 PM

I wondered about those flywire collar. Haven't tried one on, but I have a feeling I wouldn't like it.

Draft Aaron Donald

MK91

Rookie

#31 : February 14, 2013, 03:50:03 PM

The Nike jerseys are miles above the quality of the old Reebok jerseys, especially in the Game and Limited style. I never had an authentic Reebok jersey so I cant compare it to the Elite I bought this year.

My brother works for Nike and he gets the Swoosh discount, so I paid $125 for my Freeman Elite. They definitely need more selection of players and jerseys. I only have seen Freeman and Blount available in the Limited style, no Martin or Vjax. I'll buy the white Elite jersey in an instant if it is made availabe next year, having only the red is ridiculous when other teams have 3 options. Hoping they pre-make them in Vjax so its not an extra $50.

As for the Elite jersey, they are awesome. Fantastic quality and construction, and most importantly, has a nice tailored fit. Here are some pics.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Nike "Limited" Jersey question? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools