Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Tix for 2013 « previous next »
Page: 1

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

: February 06, 2013, 04:25:24 PM

I have my season tickets for sale for the upcoming season. Section 149, row F, seats 12 and 13. They are in the north endzone 7 rows from the sideline. Easy access to restrooms, concessions, and smoking area. prices have dropped this year so all 9 games(2 preseason and im keeping the dolphins game) are only $1350. You also get discounts on all merchandise and concessions.

I am selling these due to the fact I will be moving out of state and will only likely be able to make it to a game or two a year now. I sit by excellent fans who know the game and the Bucs well. No obnoxious morons! lol

Im discounting these for less than face value at $1200. Bucs said tickets are at the printer and will be out in the next few weeks. I can currently transfer the tickets.

regular season home game opponents: Eagles, 49ers, Bills, Cardinals, Saints, Falcons, and Panthers.

Thanks everyone.
: July 03, 2013, 05:39:57 AM tatmanfish

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#1 : February 27, 2013, 12:55:09 PM

Are these discounted? Seats in that area typically retail at $75.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 04, 2013, 10:43:29 PM

Nah season tix for that section run at $750/seat, so he is charging face value. They seem like good seats though but if you ever want season tix in the future, remember, the earlier you act the better. I renewed just as the 2012 season started and qualified for the 12-month payment plan. I sit in a similar section and it only cost me about $60/month per seat for all ten games.

Oracle

Starter

#3 : March 08, 2013, 08:32:20 PM

if you think about it, those tickets are at bargain prices compared to teams from other cities - I golf with a Bears fan who pays 2-3x more for his season tickets for similar seats plus PSL fees on top of that

Ticket prices are fine now.   In 2008, they were a rip off.   The Glazers took advantage of the Bucs being successful under Gruden and were raping the fans on ticket prices.    Now that the team is an utter failure, they had to decrease prices.   The problem is that nobody wants to go to the games anymore given the current product.   

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 15, 2013, 05:09:37 PM

All about market value....

Good luck Tatmanfish!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 17, 2013, 12:17:36 PM

Ticket prices can vary all over the place.

It all depends on the date they were purchased.

Mine were bought at the first opportunity that they were offered at the Ray JAy.. My seats today cost me less than most people. Even some who bought them only a few weeks after the initial offering. My cost is $75 ea in the North end zone a few rows from the ship. Others seats near me cost $20 more.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 20, 2013, 05:22:46 AM

Yep, ive already paid for them. They dropped in price again as I got tickets about a year after I got to tampa. Im moving back to ohio because all my family is up there. I have this 1 last year on my tickets, but im leaving right before the season starts. I can only make it to a couple games a year so theres no point in me holding onto them. My deposit was at the original price so im looking at losing close to $2000 of a deposit or just paying for this years at $1500 and sell the whole set or sell individuals if I have to.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 03, 2013, 05:44:11 AM

I dropped the asking price below face value. 9 games, 2 seats.... $1200. Face value is $1350. Paypal or cash transaction preferred. I can send tickets immediately online and will ship or meet to drop off the physical card passes for discounted concessions and merchandise. Will include the entire fan pack that comes with them az well.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 04, 2013, 12:04:11 PM

Below cost....bump

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 10, 2013, 04:15:55 PM

Bump... $1100, the absolute lowest I will go. $250 off.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 21, 2013, 02:09:11 AM

Sold!!!

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#11 : July 21, 2013, 08:34:07 AM

Ok, I will give you face value for them.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#12 : July 27, 2013, 02:20:41 PM

Oh too late, you sold them for a loss.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Tix for 2013 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools