Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reach for need, or BPA? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 07, 2013, 09:27:25 AM

I hear ya Yucc...

Standard is probably the wrong word.  Schiano strikes me as a guy who knows exactly what/who he wants and Dominik has been pretty crafty getting it done - which is why I'm thinking that way.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 07, 2013, 03:41:49 PM

This is the dumbest topic. We don't know who either are. We don't know who the best available player is until two or more years later and we don't know who the best position of need is.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

britbuc14

Starter

#17 : February 07, 2013, 03:49:29 PM

i'll be honest, i know this guy and he's gonna dance in the street no matter what...

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 07, 2013, 05:16:55 PM

If everybody would go by BPA, Te'o would be gone by the time we picked. Just doesn't seem like the way to go TBH.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reach for need, or BPA? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools