Boards > Pirate's Cove

Teen flips the bird to a judge

(1/4) > >>

cyberdude558:

Full story:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/giggling-woman-flips-judge-bird-judge-not-amused-210739814.html

JavaRay:
We need that judge in Tampa.

Morgan:
Our society no longer has much respect for authority (police, judges).

All The Way Tampa Bay:
So if someone flips me the bird I should expect to see them jailed for 30 days correct? Or does that only apply to power abusing "Authority figures"?

Morgan:

--- Quote from: TebowForcedTrauma on February 07, 2013, 05:53:09 PM ---So if someone flips me the bird I should expect to see them jailed for 30 days correct?

--- End quote ---

Not correct. You would deserve it.

All The Way Tampa Bay:

--- Quote from: Morgan on February 07, 2013, 06:03:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: TebowForcedTrauma on February 07, 2013, 05:53:09 PM ---So if someone flips me the bird I should expect to see them jailed for 30 days correct?

--- End quote ---

Not correct. You would deserve it.

--- End quote ---

So every time someone flicks you off they deserve 30 days in jail? Hmm kind of pussies is this country turning into...

cyberdude558:
What annoyed the judge to begin with was the girl wasnt taking it seriously. She's giggling, joking around, playing with her hair, etc.. But the judge was only helping to escalate it all. So he's a bit to blame too.

But some judges are tyrants when it comes to courtroom etiquette.

All The Way Tampa Bay:

--- Quote from: cyberdude558 on February 07, 2013, 06:27:33 PM ---What annoyed the judge to begin with was the girl wasnt taking it seriously. She's giggling, joking around, playing with her hair, etc.. But the judge was only helping to escalate it all. So he's a bit to blame too.

But some judges are tyrants when it comes to courtroom etiquette.

--- End quote ---

To me the stuff in between didn't matter much to me. It was the fact that the justice system always abuses their powers.

Morgan:
sounds like a true convict

All The Way Tampa Bay:

--- Quote from: Morgan on February 07, 2013, 06:33:23 PM ---sounds like a true convict

--- End quote ---

Idiotic statement considering I have never done anything illegal and will never. I contribute to society and pay my taxes unlike most Americans who sit on their ass and live off tax payer dollars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version