Boards > The Red Board

Andre Smith OT

(1/4) > >>

ISLAND BUCS:
Would Andre Smith---FA, Cinn, be a good fit for the Bucs at RT???

Could this happen???

MasterC25:
Great Fit. Imagine hime and Davin on that right side . Crazy. Plus Dotson would become the best swing tackle in the league and a great Big TE in our Jumbo packages.

ISLAND BUCS:
Dominik has mentioned that he prefers OL men who have already played in the NFL  as compared to drafting.

Smith is 26 and good both in run blocking and pass protection.

Just don't know if his attitude is OK

chace1986:

--- Quote from: MasterC25 on February 08, 2013, 01:31:50 PM ---Great Fit. Imagine hime and Davin on that right side . Crazy. Plus Dotson would become the best swing tackle in the league and a great Big TE in our Jumbo packages.

--- End quote ---

Still cracks me up that people think Davin is a stud at Guard.

Detrimental:
Would be shocked if the Bengals let him go. But on the other hand, Geno Atkins is about to get PAID. And then they have to take care of Michael Johnson.

Smith would be perfect next to Joseph but it'd bother me if we don't sign 2 CB's before we think about looking for a starting RT. I mean hell, we can find a rookie in the 4th round that can do an adequate job.

youngone:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on February 08, 2013, 01:50:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: MasterC25 on February 08, 2013, 01:31:50 PM ---Great Fit. Imagine hime and Davin on that right side . Crazy. Plus Dotson would become the best swing tackle in the league and a great Big TE in our Jumbo packages.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Lol Davin is a baller.

McCoy93:
I liked smith when he came out in 09. But i'd rather draft a tackle hell i'd be happy if we took the guard chance warmack

BucNY:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well he was a pro bowler not long ago, so apparently he had everyone fooled. Everyone but you!

Rusty:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Even if he was, and he's not, he can never stay healthy. Trade him.

GameTime:

--- Quote from: Benn17 on February 08, 2013, 02:51:03 PM ---i'd be happy if we took the guard chance warmack

--- End quote ---

to play him where?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version