Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andre Smith OT « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

: February 08, 2013, 01:18:03 PM

Would Andre Smith---FA, Cinn, be a good fit for the Bucs at RT???

Could this happen???

MasterC25

Starter
#1 : February 08, 2013, 01:31:50 PM

Great Fit. Imagine hime and Davin on that right side . Crazy. Plus Dotson would become the best swing tackle in the league and a great Big TE in our Jumbo packages.

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#2 : February 08, 2013, 01:46:39 PM

Dominik has mentioned that he prefers OL men who have already played in the NFL  as compared to drafting.

Smith is 26 and good both in run blocking and pass protection.

Just don't know if his attitude is OK

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 08, 2013, 01:50:46 PM

Great Fit. Imagine hime and Davin on that right side . Crazy. Plus Dotson would become the best swing tackle in the league and a great Big TE in our Jumbo packages.

Still cracks me up that people think Davin is a stud at Guard.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 08, 2013, 02:16:01 PM

Would be shocked if the Bengals let him go. But on the other hand, Geno Atkins is about to get PAID. And then they have to take care of Michael Johnson.

Smith would be perfect next to Joseph but it'd bother me if we don't sign 2 CB's before we think about looking for a starting RT. I mean hell, we can find a rookie in the 4th round that can do an adequate job.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 08, 2013, 02:22:11 PM

Lol Davin is a baller.

McCoy93

Starter

#6 : February 08, 2013, 02:51:03 PM

I liked smith when he came out in 09. But i'd rather draft a tackle hell i'd be happy if we took the guard chance warmack
: February 08, 2013, 02:53:12 PM Benn17

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 08, 2013, 02:55:24 PM

Well he was a pro bowler not long ago, so apparently he had everyone fooled. Everyone but you!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 08, 2013, 02:59:20 PM

Even if he was, and he's not, he can never stay healthy. Trade him.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 08, 2013, 02:59:48 PM

i'd be happy if we took the guard chance warmack

to play him where?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

McCoy93

Starter

#10 : February 08, 2013, 03:08:03 PM

i'd be happy if we took the guard chance warmack

to play him where?

I believe in two years Warmack will be an elite player at his position. He reminds me of Pouncey when he came out in 2010. I always felt Joesph was overrated and would not be sad if we moved him for a draft pick

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 08, 2013, 03:17:04 PM

Bengals have a boat load of cap room, can't see them letting him go.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 08, 2013, 03:56:54 PM

If he's cut by the Bengals it won't be because of talent. Andre Smith is just like Talib a problem.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 08, 2013, 04:00:22 PM

Well he was a pro bowler not long ago, so apparently he had everyone fooled. Everyone but you!

Pro Bowl is a sham. Davin an awful year as a Buc in 2011 and still was selected. The perception that Davin is a good guard because of draft status/contract got Davin into the pro bowl, not his play on the field. Go back and watch the games from the past 3-4 years. Dude is average.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 08, 2013, 04:00:53 PM

Lol Davin is a baller.

Someone turned on the "bat signal"

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Andre Smith OT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools