Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sapp, Strahan Twitter spat sparked by Hall comment « previous next »
Page: 1 2

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 09, 2013, 11:03:38 AM

Although the last two posts from Sapp could leave a bad taste in one's mouth.....Strahan got butt-hurt for nothing.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 09, 2013, 11:04:46 AM

sapp's a punk.    i find it humorous so many defend him just because he could get to the QB while playing for the Bucs.  if you guys dont think he was taking a shot at strahan...just wow.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 09, 2013, 02:22:28 PM

i find it humorous so many defend him just because he could get to the QB while playing for the Bucs.

Isn't that what he was drafted to do?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 09, 2013, 02:46:01 PM

i find it humorous so many defend him just because he could get to the QB while playing for the Bucs.

Nope, he was drafted to be a celebrity and make everyone love him with his smile and PC commentary.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 09, 2013, 04:34:51 PM

OJ simpson was great with the football in his hands also, doesnt mean he's worth defending either.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

youngone

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 09, 2013, 05:07:57 PM

OJ simpson was great with the football in his hands also, doesnt mean he's worth defending either.

One is a murderer and the other is an a** hole. It's easier to get behind and support the a** hole if you ask me. His job wasn't to make everybody like him.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 09, 2013, 06:28:55 PM

All i care about is what they did on the football field and unlike most, I have no delusions of grandeur when it comes to professional athletes or celebrities of any kind.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 09, 2013, 07:21:38 PM

Strahan started first. Sapp tried tried to back out of it. Strahan responded, Sapp had enough.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sapp, Strahan Twitter spat sparked by Hall comment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools